On-Site Fallout Forum...

i see the redirect link to the Bethie site, but since i'm not allowed to play in their sandbox any more i can't get down wid'it. it would be nice to have a place to talk about it outside the fan forums, and it would be nice if that place was here and not there.

so, is there a plan for this to happen? and if not can i bribe you with cybersexies? :thumbsup:

i guess there's the unspoken and unwritten rule of making choices and living with the consequences. i only re-load if i've hit a button or done something by accident....never because i didn't like the outcome of something i did deliberately...otherwise, i don't see the fun in making choices at all. it's kinda cheating, idn't it?

Well what do you know, that whole 'choices & consequences' thing applies in real life too. :)

I would second the desire for an on-site forum. I guess, if not, we'll just have to use threads in general gaming.

Bethesda's forums are retarded and I simply don't/won't go there on any sort of regular basis. It is more like a punishment than anything interesting or fun.

Notice how I can belittle your beliefs without calling you names. It's a useful skill to have particularly where you aren't allowed to call people names. It's a mistake to get too drawn in/worked up. I mean it's not life or death, it's just two guys posting their thoughts on a message board. If it were personal or face to face all the usual restraints would be in place, and we would never have reached this place in the first place. Try to remember that.

Do we really want all the silly codexians to be hanging out around here?

If they stay in their own little forum, we should be ok. I don't even notice all the Star Wars fanboys that hang out in the KotOR forum. Every once in awhile I go in there, and it's like a different world!

Do we really want all the silly codexians to be hanging out around here?

I think its great to have some of the guys from NMA and Codex around. Adds some zest.

Notice how I can belittle your beliefs without calling you names. It's a useful skill to have particularly where you aren't allowed to call people names. It's a mistake to get too drawn in/worked up. I mean it's not life or death, it's just two guys posting their thoughts on a message board. If it were personal or face to face all the usual restraints would be in place, and we would never have reached this place in the first place. Try to remember that.

We have to strike a balance with Bethesda's needs and the hope for a forum. At the moment, we are using the NWN2 model of a specific thread for FO. If there is some relaxing of that, in respect to the amount of threads, then that will likely be dictated by the tenor of the tone we strike here ourselves. For now, please do feel free to use the existing thread and we will hope for some further flexibility.

with respect,

F

The universe is change;
your life is what our thoughts make it
- Marcus Aurelius (161)

:dragon: