Chris Avellone: Dark Knight

funcroc

What's 'dark knight' about it?

Superheroes are cool, and given that writers actually spend their time staring at a screen and typing until their fingers are numb, they need all the cool points they can get. As for 'dark knight,' it's better than Chris Avellone: Lady Death.

Personally, I'm waiting for Josh Sawyer: Daredevil.

Edited by Maria Caliban

"When is this out. I can't wait to play it so I can talk at length about how bad it is." - Gorgon.

Cool. I also have this feeling Torment's reputation is growing, it seems the game is mentioned in interviews and comments everywhere nowadays.

"Well, overkill is my middle name. And my last name. And all of my other names as well!"

Haha, that reminds me: There was a picture of him in a dress (not photoshopped) let's see if I can find it...

[edit]

No I can't, but google spat out this bizzarre thing on page 799 when searching the web for Chris Avellone pics...

Edited by samm

Citizen of a country with a racist, hypocritical majority

Yikes at that image :rolleyes: Pretty good read. Makes me want to play NWN2, didn't have a PC that could run it when it came out and it just fell from my mind.

Why has elegance found so little following? Elegance has the disadvantage that hard work is needed to achieve it and a good education to appreciate it. - Edsger Wybe Dijkstra

• 2 weeks later...

Read part two now and there is some interesting things in it, like the bit on the cancellation of BG3. I also wasn't aware that MCA was working on Champions of Norrath, is that true or did the interviewer confuse because it used BG:DA's engine?

Edited by samm

Citizen of a country with a racist, hypocritical majority