I've started having a recurring dream that...

Daaave

I'm on a bus and can't get off it for various reasons (the reason changes with each dream), I have no idea why.

So I open it up to the floor here: is my brain taunting me? Is it a sign I'm getting ran over by a bus soon? Something else entirely?

Help me solve the riddle so that I may sleep easily.

Just because you're a bit thinner than your even fatter mum it doesn't mean you're in excellent physical shape, if you could fit through the door and view the normal people you'd notice that cheeseburger boy. Squid suck.

Are you by any chance in a situation you want to get out of but (feel like you) can't for some reason? Like a relationship or an organization (like a cult)?

I myself have recurring dreams about losing backpacks and being able to hover above the ground by breathing in deeply (sort of like a hot air balloon). The latter I rather enjoy, the first one not so much.

Edited by Pope

Are you by any chance in a situation you want to get out of but (feel like you) can't for some reason? Like a relationship or an organization (like a cult)?

I myself have recurring dreams about losing backpacks and being able to hover above the ground by breathing in deeply (sort of like a hot air balloon). The latter I rather enjoy, the first one not so much.

The second dream is about getting high, obviously.

"My hovercraft is full of eels!" - Hungarian tourist
I am Dan Quayle of the Romans.
I want to tattoo a map of the Netherlands on my nether lands.
Heja Sverige!!
Everyone should cuffawkle more.
The wrench is your friend. :bat:

It obviously means that you're going to be suffocated someday soon.

Hey now, my mother is huge and don't you forget it. The drunk can't even get off the couch to make herself a vodka drenched sandwich. Octopus suck.

The whole feeling trapped in some way thing has been suggested by a couple of friends as well. To my knowledge I don't feel trapped in any way though, unless it's some crazy subconscious thing =/

It obviously means that you're going to be suffocated someday soon.

Pretty sure that's you, suffocated by your own fat, filthy octopus racist :shifty:

Just because you're a bit thinner than your even fatter mum it doesn't mean you're in excellent physical shape, if you could fit through the door and view the normal people you'd notice that cheeseburger boy. Squid suck.

No, it's Steve suffocating you with his suckers, squid hater.

Hey now, my mother is huge and don't you forget it. The drunk can't even get off the couch to make herself a vodka drenched sandwich. Octopus suck.

Steve would never do such a thing to me, he holds me close and tells me everything is going to be ok after these dreams. It's beautiful :')

Don't lie. Steve is always too drunk to care about you and bus dreams.

Bad neurochemical mix?

In 7th grade, I teach the students how Chuck Norris took down the Roman Empire, so it is good that you are starting early on this curriculum.

R.I.P. KOTOR 2003-2008 KILLED BY THOSE GREEDY MONEY-HOARDING ************* AND THEIR *****-*** MMOS

The fact that Steve is drunk is precisely why he cares to be honest, the alcohol makes him so much nicer and less violent. Whenever he sobers up he beats me :-

Bad neurochemical mix?

As in a weird balance of them or something? That would explain a lot more than just the dream if it was the case ^_^

Oh Krezack, you're so harsh. I just wanted to feel special dammit; you could have at least lied and claimed there was some awesome crazy meaning behind it all instead of shattering all of my hopes and dreams in an instant :-.

The fact that Steve is drunk is precisely why he cares to be honest, the alcohol makes him so much nicer and less violent. Whenever he sobers up he beats me :-

Well then he must always be sober. I see the way he treats you in public.

I just wanted to feel special dammit; you could have at least lied and claimed there was some awesome crazy meaning behind it all...

Very well,

Your life, as a bus, is moving. At certain stops, you attempt to get off, as in life you would attempt one thing or another, but for various reasons, you remain in a similar place, yet it is still a moving place. Thus we conclude that you aren't stagnated in your life and your decisions, but you persist to remain in a "home" area that occasionally you try to ditch. This dream does not signify a good or bad thing, just an observation about where you are. If you were frantic to leave the bus, we might infer something else.

And here I thought it was about getting older and older and looking back at the missed bus stops in life. The bus never turns back. It's all in the interpretation :(

“He who joyfully marches to music in rank and file has already earned my contempt. He has been given a large brain by mistake, since for him the spinal cord would surely suffice.” - Albert Einstein

He just does that because he cares, he finds it hard to show affection so treats me like that. You're just jealous because squid-face hates you.

Very well,

Your life, as a bus, is moving. At certain stops, you attempt to get off, as in life you would attempt one thing or another, but for various reasons, you remain in a similar place, yet it is still a moving place. Thus we conclude that you aren't stagnated in your life and your decisions, but you persist to remain in a "home" area that occasionally you try to ditch. This dream does not signify a good or bad thing, just an observation about where you are. If you were frantic to leave the bus, we might infer something else.

And here I thought it was about getting older and older and looking back at the missed bus stops in life. The bus never turns back. It's all in the interpretation :(

You see, this is what I was after, I now feel all warm and snuggly inside, and also old. But that's nothing new anyway.

Take note Krezack, don't always have to be like that, it's ok to be nice occasionally.

You know, I hate hearing about people's dreams. It's like flipping through a stack of photos. If I'm not in any of them, and nobody's having sex....I just don't care.

"Of course the people don't want war. But after all, it's the leaders of the country who determine the policy, and it's always a simple matter to drag the people along whether it's a democracy, a fascist dictatorship, or a parliament, or a communist dictatorship. Voice or no voice, the people can always be brought to the bidding of the leaders. That is easy. All you have to do is tell them they are being attacked, and denounce the pacifists for lack of patriotism, and exposing the country to greater danger."

- Herman Goering at the Nuremberg trials

"I have also been slowly coming to the realisation that knowledge and happiness are not necessarily coincident, and quite often mutually exclusive" - meta

He just does that because he cares, he finds it hard to show affection so treats me like that. You're just jealous because squid-face hates you.

Mr. Squid loves me. He, unlike Steve the Abuser, does not find it hard to show his affection. But you might know that if you weren't busy getting beaten.

You know, I hate hearing about people's dreams. It's like flipping through a stack of photos. If I'm not in any of them, and nobody's having sex....I just don't care.

Don't worry, you're in all of my other dreams baby :shifty:

Mr. Squid loves me. He, unlike Steve the Abuser, does not find it hard to show his affection. But you might know that if you weren't busy getting beaten.

Mr Squid doesn't love you, he loves the fact that you are a beaten down shell he can control easily. If he really loved you he'd tell you his full name, like Steve did for me, in their world that is the ultimate sign of love. For reals.

Edited by Daaave

You don't know anything about squids. They are two cmpletely different people. They can't just be lumped together and compared. Mr. Squid doesn't tell me his full name because we want to have a feeling of mystery.