Glitch? Master Vrook won't come out of cell on Dantooine

Help.. has anyone experienced my situation? How did you get out of it?

Dantooine was the 3rd planet I explored. I first went to the Jedi Enclave and eventually made it to the Crystal Cave where I fought the mercenaries holding Master Vrook in a cell. Things happened really quickly.. It turns out that Master Vrook is still in the cell and everyone has been killed. I'm unable to have any dialog with him.

Also, when I try to play the defense of Khoonda (LS, protect Khooda) I get a black screen right after the movie scene of the two sides firing on each other. I'm unable to do anything at that point.

I'm playing on an XBOX 360.

• 3 weeks later...
Help.. has anyone experienced my situation? How did you get out of it?

Dantooine was the 3rd planet I explored. I first went to the Jedi Enclave and eventually made it to the Crystal Cave where I fought the mercenaries holding Master Vrook in a cell. Things happened really quickly.. It turns out that Master Vrook is still in the cell and everyone has been killed. I'm unable to have any dialog with him.

Also, when I try to play the defense of Khoonda (LS, protect Khooda) I get a black screen right after the movie scene of the two sides firing on each other. I'm unable to do anything at that point.

I'm playing on an XBOX 360.

hhhhhhm ive had a similar glich with atton it wouldnt let me talk to him wen he was in the force cage on peragus all i did was start again