the cruelest thing you did in kotor?

Killing Mission Vao by forcing Big Z to kill her.

I felt like an epic d-bag after I did that the first time. Then I did thrice more, and I just laughed. :ermm::devil:

In 7th grade, I teach the students how Chuck Norris took down the Roman Empire, so it is good that you are starting early on this curriculum.

R.I.P. KOTOR 2003-2008 KILLED BY THOSE GREEDY MONEY-HOARDING ************* AND THEIR *****-*** MMOS

That is what I did. Why get your hands dirty when someone else can be persuaded to do it for you?

War is Peace, Freedom is Slavery, Ignorance is Strength

Baldur's Gate modding
TeamBG
Baldur's Gate modder/community leader
Baldur's Gate - Enhanced Edition beta tester
Baldur's Gate 2 - Enhanced Edition beta tester

Icewind Dale - Enhanced Edition beta tester

That is what I did. Why get your hands dirty when someone else can be persuaded to do it for you?

It was a hard choice for me because a guy that saved her life from Taris's destruction and saved her best friend. Then that guy saved her brother and help her brother out.

Her wookie best friend

or

A guy that did many good things for her

Tough choice. Other than Killing Mission, the other were no problem.

I wish that there was a brillant speech from Revan why they should follow the dark side and follow him instead of killing them.

Having a good reason to use persucde or Dominate Mind in the DS ending. I do think that Darth Revan would love to have more tools to have to strike at the heart of the Republic.

The cruelest thing to me in KOTOR was definitely taking that animal skull (forgot the name of the animal) from the hunter's wife on Dantooine. I really had trouble making my character do this the first time I played the game.

The ending of the words is ALMSIVI.

I'm not evil at heart, but may look evil by my personality, but I sure was evil laughing when I Force Choked that Czerka guy in the Cantina on Tatooine :skull:

For K2, well, Force Persuade those thugs to jump in the pit :shifty::lol::fdevil:

Edited by Nihilus5078

deicideLogo5.jpg

I'm not evil at heart, but may look evil by my personality, but I sure was evil laughing when I Force Choked that Czerka guy in the Cantina on Tatooine :skull:

For K2, well, Force Persuade those thugs to jump in the pit :shifty::lol::fdevil:

that was funny

the cruelest thing i did was having z kill mission and then i think i killed z

Edited by Darth Tratious

The cruelest thing to me in KOTOR was definitely taking that animal skull (forgot the name of the animal) from the hunter's wife on Dantooine. I really had trouble making my character do this the first time I played the game.

I think you mean taking the Wraid Plate from Sharina Fizark on TATooine.

deicideLogo5.jpg

For K2, well, Force Persuade those thugs to jump in the pit :lol::p:fdevil:

that was funny

the cruelest thing i did was having z kill mission and then i think i killed z

Ya, that throw yourselves in the pit has become a habit of me doing even though I only play light side games and despite the Dark Side shift for that, you gain influence with Atton or Bao-Dur and it's fun, I've been doing that since the first time I did that. I mean it's like, hey, your gonna harass this poor man to make him fork over credits, how about you hand over your **** :fdevil: and jump in that pit there to assure this man has two less bounty hunters looking for him :brows: .

And to Force Choke the Czerka guy, I've heard some pretty gruesome things about you guys, lets see how fun it is to choke you, :skull::fdevil: :fdevil:

deicideLogo5.jpg

For K2, well, Force Persuade those thugs to jump in the pit :fdevil: :fdevil: :fdevil:

Force choking in Kotor 1 was awesome.

In K2 I always make those guys jump in the pit, they'll get to the ground faster. :grin:

Baldur's Gate modding
TeamBG

You're right, it's been a while since I played it, sorry.

Dark side is fun but it's so over the top sometimes. Like in Manaan with the two scientist in the underwater base: "I'll get what you want, and kill you two as well!".

You're right, it's been a while since I played it, sorry.

Dark side is fun but it's so over the top sometimes. Like in Manaan with the two scientist in the underwater base: "I'll get what you want, and kill you two as well!".

Same here. I do love killing the Bad Guys like Chuundar, Sith, Lashowe, Sion, Nihilus etc. I'm kind of like, your a bad guy, I'll see your head in hell, if your a good guy, I'll help if I can. I do make some exceptions like redeeming Mekel and redeeming Yuthura and killing Uthar instead for example but killing Lashowe and Shaardan every time I play. I kill Lashowe because she is a big mouth and over-confident, and Shaardan because he waited for me to do his dirty work.

deicideLogo5.jpg

One thing I didn't know about Yuthura until very recently is that you can actually meet her again at Dantooine if you return her to the light side. I usually take Korriban third or last planet so I always missed that..

One thing I didn't know about Yuthura until very recently is that you can actually meet her again at Dantooine if you return her to the light side. I usually take Korriban third or last planet so I always missed that..

That is true, I heard about that, just never have had that happen, of course, you'll have to do Korriban first or second and Malak can't have destroyed Dantooine, and you'll have to make a relationship between you and her and decide to kill Uthar rather than her or both of them.

deicideLogo5.jpg

if you redeem Kel, you will see him there too. In one of the room, it is in the same room where the computer that has the comparsions of the three classes.

That's great, I didn't know. Thanks. -_-

I do all the cruel acts on Manaan. Stupid fish people. I also double cross that Twi'lek on Tantoonie who is hunting that dragon. So sorry my need is greater than yours. Heh speaking of that phrase I also double cross that Twi'lek in Kotor 2 on Dantoonie who is in that cave.

Baldur's Gate modding
TeamBG

On Tatooine it's fun to scare those Gamorrean ambushers away, then return to the hunting lodge to kill them.

I always do that too, Force Persuade them, and the funniest part is:

Gammorean: "Shut Up and run stupid. You wanna die?"

deicideLogo5.jpg