Conservapedia is literally the worst thing on the internet.

Cycloneman

Conservapedia exists because Andrew Schlafly got pissed at Wikipedia for using CE and BCE instead of AD and BC. It is basically made up of conservative bull****.

Some quotes:

11. Christianity is different from other major religions in which respects?

(a) its use of logic

(b) its emphasis on love

(c) its emphasis on faith

(d) numerous miracles were performed by its founder

(e) all of the above

12. The English language adapts and easily incorporates words from other languages. Which religion easily adapts and incorporates prophets or gods from other religions?

(a) Judaism

(b) Christianity

(c) Islam

(d) Hinduism

(e) Buddhism

19. Which was the most successful Crusade?

(a) the Children

I don't post if I don't have anything to say, which I guess makes me better than the rest of your so-called "community." 8)

Are you sure it isn't just what one fethwit believes?

"It wasn't lies. It was just... bull****"."

-Elwood Blues

tarna's dead; processing... complete. Disappointed by Universe. RIP Hades/Sand/etc. Here's hoping your next alt has a harp.

I was shocked to find that this website actually claims dinosaurs existed. Every sensible person knows god buried those weird bones in the soil to test our faith.

DISCLAIMER: Do not take what I write seriously unless it is clearly and in no uncertain terms, declared by me to be meant in a serious and non-humoristic manner. If there is no clear indication, asume the post is written in jest. This notification is meant very seriously and its purpouse is to avoid misunderstandings and the consequences thereof. Furthermore; I can not be held accountable for anything I write on these forums since the idea of taking serious responsability for my unserious actions, is an oxymoron in itself.

Important: as the following sentence contains many naughty words I warn you not to read it under any circumstances; botty, knickers, wee, erogenous zone, psychiatrist, clitoris, stockings, bosom, poetry reading, dentist, fellatio and the department of agriculture.

"I suppose outright stupidity and complete lack of taste could also be considered points of view. "

Well, to be fair, that was created by one "fethwit;" however, there is not much in the way of criticism on the Talk Page.

I don't post if I don't have anything to say, which I guess makes me better than the rest of your so-called "community." 8)

Here i thought that Conservapedia was something for the lulz, done by the /b/-tards at 4chan.

"Some men see things as they are and say why?"
"I dream things that never were and say why not?"
- George Bernard Shaw

"Hope in reality is the worst of all evils because it prolongs the torments of man."
- Friedrich Nietzsche

"The amount of energy necessary to refute bull**** is an order of magnitude bigger than to produce it."

- Some guy 

Well, to be fair, that was created by one "fethwit;" however, there is not much in the way of criticism on the Talk Page.

Why you one register to discuss something that stupid? I refer you to the comments of Chris Rock:

The whole country's got a ****ed up mentality. We all got a gang mentality. Republicans are ****ing idiots. Democrats are ****ing idiots. Conservatives are idiots and liberals are idiots.

Anyone who makes up their mind before they hear the issue is a ****ing fool. Everybody, nah, nah, nah, everybody is so busy wanting to be down with a gang! I'm a conservative! I'm a liberal! I'm a conservative! It's bull****!

Be a ****ing person. Listen. Let it swirl around your head. Then form your opinion.

-Elwood Blues

tarna's dead; processing... complete. Disappointed by Universe. RIP Hades/Sand/etc. Here's hoping your next alt has a harp.

Why you one register to discuss something that stupid?
Well, people who disagree with Andy are generally banned, heh heh, conservatism is fascist, heh heh. But seriously, Conservapedia is a growing source of disinformation and is surprisingly popular (and not just amongst the liberal trolls).

Here i thought that Conservapedia was something for the lulz, done by the /b/-tards at 4chan.

no... that's "Encyclopedia Dramatica"

Victor of the 5 year fan fic competition!

Kevin Butler will awesome your face off.

maybe because not many intelligent people, conservative or otherwise, actually go there? or maybe because nobody cares what one idiot thinks?

open your mind, not everything is as black and white as you would like it to be.

taks

edit: reading those "choice selections," some of them look rather sarcastic in the first place. they needed an "ism," right... :)

Edited by taks

comrade taks... just because.

It's hardly surprising that people who demand their sources of information be pre-screened to elimate ideas that may be contrary to their ideological biases are a bit light in the IQ department. I would expect the same to be true of any "Progressipedia" or whatever that people on the other side of the spectrum might come up with.

That guy thinks Jesus founded Christianity.

Hey now, my mother is huge and don't you forget it. The drunk can't even get off the couch to make herself a vodka drenched sandwich. Octopus suck.

no... that's "Encyclopedia Dramatica"

I am aware of that site as well :p

I just thought that they were founded by the same people; one direct, one less than direct.

"Some men see things as they are and say why?"
"I dream things that never were and say why not?"
- George Bernard Shaw

"Hope in reality is the worst of all evils because it prolongs the torments of man."
- Friedrich Nietzsche

"The amount of energy necessary to refute bull**** is an order of magnitude bigger than to produce it."

- Some guy 

I like it. Seems like a barrel of laughs to pass the time. The Obama article is gold, UN is`t that bad either. Boy time flies when you start sifting through that.

Not sour if I should be laughing or crying thoe. :p

:p I can't believe any of these people actually believe this crap. It is very funny though, if completely made up

Hey now, my mother is huge and don't you forget it. The drunk can't even get off the couch to make herself a vodka drenched sandwich. Octopus suck.

Dumbest website ever. I simply went on and expressed the liberal opinion that Barack Obama is not muslim, and they blocked me. Damn conservatives and their non-liberalness.

I think we should be allowed to assert that the Pope is a goddamn muslim if one more beanfethed nitwit tells me Obama is a muslim.

-Elwood Blues

I think we should be allowed to assert that the Pope is a goddamn muslim if one more beanfethed nitwit tells me Obama is a muslim.

But Obama bowed to the king of the Saudis SURELY this means we're all submissive to the Saudis and their religion!

Victor of the 5 year fan fic competition!

Kevin Butler will awesome your face off.

I say we all go on and create accounts and get all our frinds to do the same and do as much liberal trolling as we can before we're all blocked.

You know, I don't particularly like social conservatives. For some odd reason, they just make me want to shove packs of C4 in their eyes, ears, and mouth, then remote detonate. Don't know why, but I just do.

"Your Job is not to die for your country, but set a man on fire, and take great comfort in the general hostility and unfairness of the universe."