When life was simpler

Tigranes

The patriarchy has destroyed the western civilization with its demeaning imagry of women. I shout "Forward!" to my fellow feminists and paradise shall be ours!

(i'm bored at work)

"Some men see things as they are and say why?"
"I dream things that never were and say why not?"
- George Bernard Shaw

"Hope in reality is the worst of all evils because it prolongs the torments of man."
- Friedrich Nietzsche

"The amount of energy necessary to refute bull**** is an order of magnitude bigger than to produce it."

- Some guy 

Huh?

"It wasn't lies. It was just... bull****"."

-Elwood Blues

tarna's dead; processing... complete. Disappointed by Universe. RIP Hades/Sand/etc. Here's hoping your next alt has a harp.

Huh?

If you have been studying/working at a university you would have encountered or heard these 'slogans' from members of the Women studies department. I was studying engineering, but i still managed to meet these kinds of people on an occassional basis.

- George Bernard Shaw

"Hope in reality is the worst of all evils because it prolongs the torments of man."
- Friedrich Nietzsche

"The amount of energy necessary to refute bull**** is an order of magnitude bigger than to produce it."

- Some guy 

Looks fake, though nonetheless probably representative of the extremely sexist society that existed (and still exists, to some extent) in the English-speaking world. Source?

I don't post if I don't have anything to say, which I guess makes me better than the rest of your so-called "community." 8)

Boys rule, girls suck!

DISCLAIMER: Do not take what I write seriously unless it is clearly and in no uncertain terms, declared by me to be meant in a serious and non-humoristic manner. If there is no clear indication, asume the post is written in jest. This notification is meant very seriously and its purpouse is to avoid misunderstandings and the consequences thereof. Furthermore; I can not be held accountable for anything I write on these forums since the idea of taking serious responsability for my unserious actions, is an oxymoron in itself.

Important: as the following sentence contains many naughty words I warn you not to read it under any circumstances; botty, knickers, wee, erogenous zone, psychiatrist, clitoris, stockings, bosom, poetry reading, dentist, fellatio and the department of agriculture.

"I suppose outright stupidity and complete lack of taste could also be considered points of view. "

There are plenty of people who think like that, even today. Many women too.

"My hovercraft is full of eels!" - Hungarian tourist
I am Dan Quayle of the Romans.
I want to tattoo a map of the Netherlands on my nether lands.
Heja Sverige!!
Everyone should cuffawkle more.
The wrench is your friend. :bat:

Well, think about it. Girls can't fix stuff. They just can't. That's why they need a man to fix the things they break, which inevitably do break because they will always think small and buy cheap shoddy goods on the bargain when they take the man's money to go shopping.

"The women give birth to babies, the men goes to the military"

Some gal told me that once during a party.

- George Bernard Shaw

- Friedrich Nietzsche

- Some guy 

If women want to join in the crappiest jobs like soldier and policeman and doctor then I say hurrah. Now shut the hell up and get on with it.

"It wasn't lies. It was just... bull****"."

-Elwood Blues

tarna's dead; processing... complete. Disappointed by Universe. RIP Hades/Sand/etc. Here's hoping your next alt has a harp.

The fun thing is that woman have themselves to blame for 99,9% of this. There is no evil global male conspiracy that forces girls to study social anthropology instead of engineering, all of the fashion mags and tv supposedly encouraging anorexia are run by women for women, and female comedians are generally less funny because they have this idea that they have to cater to girl-humor because they're girls instead of just doing whats actually funny. ;)

(the last one is more of a Swedish thing, see Nour al-refai)

Edited by Kaftan Barlast

DISCLAIMER: Do not take what I write seriously unless it is clearly and in no uncertain terms, declared by me to be meant in a serious and non-humoristic manner. If there is no clear indication, asume the post is written in jest. This notification is meant very seriously and its purpouse is to avoid misunderstandings and the consequences thereof. Furthermore; I can not be held accountable for anything I write on these forums since the idea of taking serious responsability for my unserious actions, is an oxymoron in itself.

Important: as the following sentence contains many naughty words I warn you not to read it under any circumstances; botty, knickers, wee, erogenous zone, psychiatrist, clitoris, stockings, bosom, poetry reading, dentist, fellatio and the department of agriculture.

"I suppose outright stupidity and complete lack of taste could also be considered points of view. "

Looks more like self-congratulatory auto-eroticism than real social commentary. Go pat yourself on the back. Yeah, women in western society are beaten and downtrodden. If only I could force myself to use the roll-eyes smiley.

Women have the freedom to pursue their own agendas and, as Kaftan says, whether in complete irony or not, they tend to pursue different interests than men. Does that mean their cerebral hard-wiring is different? I don't know. What I do know is that the fastest way to be tarred and feathered is to suggest the possibility to most feminists. In fact, I've heard feminists who insist that women do anything as well as men, except for those things they do better, such as nurturing and caring. Heh. "We can fight as well as any man, but we're nurturing too!" It's the new and improved female population. Kind of like they're a different species almost.

Yes, I think that men can be sexist. Fair enough. But I also think that many women prefer feminine things. Should we despise a woman who decides that her family is more important than her career? Hell, maybe we should wonder why more men don't put their families before their career instead of wondering why more women don't. Should we make fun of a girl who likes a frilly pink dress more than blue jeans? Frankly, having been a teacher, I can say that I've known schoolgirls with a house full of brothers and a tomboy mom who prefer dresses to pants. The societal pressures on girls to dress like "girls" is FAR less than the societal pressures on boys to act like "boys." A girl wearing jeans and a masculine shirt is not going to suffer playground torture. A boy coming to school with a dollie (that is a doll without a weapon of some sort in its hand) is almost certainly going to draw comment from other boys. Not the nice comments, either.

Yeah, more men beat their wives than wives beat husbands. No doubt. ...But strong and aggressive men are more likely to use violence, either in threat or deed, against weaker and more docile men. And men are naturally stronger and more aggressive than women. Don't blame me for that. Take it up with God... or Darwin... or crappy fate. I don't care, just don't kill the messenger.

Speaking of which, maybe the idea that we should all be the same is why tv shows have increasingly depicted female lead characters are physically violent. How is that better? Hey, women are just as good as men. They can beat the crap out of men and each other just as much as any guy! Haha See how far we've come as a society?

So, yeah, great use of irony, Tig. Let me add sarcasm to the mix. We'll proceed with bitter recriminations and end up exactly where we were when we started.

I have heard the phrase "Gender is just social construct" several times during my university-years. However, i can't understand how biological differences can be a form of a social construct.

- George Bernard Shaw

- Friedrich Nietzsche

- Some guy 

It's a bit funny how we all join in and attack a feminist agenda, when in fact one has not actually been presented.

Just a thought.

Because men and women talk crap about each other all day long. I welcome thee to the sausageparty.

- George Bernard Shaw

- Friedrich Nietzsche

- Some guy 

I think that little doodle there depicts exactly how life should be.

Hey now, my mother is huge and don't you forget it. The drunk can't even get off the couch to make herself a vodka drenched sandwich. Octopus suck.

It's a bit funny how we all join in and attack a feminist agenda, when in fact one has not actually been presented.

Just a thought.

Because men and women talk crap about each other all day long. I welcome thee to the sausageparty.

Doesn't it annoy the hell out of you when women proceed to tell you how 'men' are, as if they knew better than you, and in reality they are just listing complaints about past boyfriends.

Maybe people do that all day long, but that don't mean it's still not a waste of time.

Na na  na na  na na  ...

greg358 from Darksouls 3 PVP is a CHEATER.

That is all.

I think that little doodle there depicts exactly how life should be.

Women Bar-B-Q'ing? NEVER!

What! I didn't see that. What is this?!

Hey now, my mother is huge and don't you forget it. The drunk can't even get off the couch to make herself a vodka drenched sandwich. Octopus suck.

I posted the same thing twice so I edited this post to say this.

Edited by awsomeness

Just a thought.

I do it because its fun and also because I cant stand radical feminists. We had tons of them at artschool, I had a relationship with one and I HATE THEM. I stand behind equality and equal wages for equal labour to the max, but when the nutbags whip out the old "gender power order" bullsh*t it makes me sick.

KAFTAN SMASH!! AAAAARGH!!!!