Which Conversation Option Will You Choose?

34 members have voted

1. 1. Which Conversation Option Will You Choose Most Frequently Throughout The Course Of The Game?

• James Bond (Sauve)
    • Jason Bourne (Professional)
    • Jack Bauer (Aggressive)

"Execute".

'.. order sixty-six!"

sorry

I'd probably go with bond... he gets more sex than the other two :D

Victor of the 5 year fan fic competition!

Kevin Butler will awesome your face off.

"Execute".

'.. order sixty-six!"

sorry

I'd probably go with bond... he gets more sex than the other two :D

That may be so.

However, when Jack Bauer found out that his daughter Kim lost her virginity, he found it and put it back.

Let's see Bond beat that. :lol:

Let's put a smile on that face!

I'm wondering why there isn't a Jack Burton option.

"My hovercraft is full of eels!" - Hungarian tourist
I am Dan Quayle of the Romans.
I want to tattoo a map of the Netherlands on my nether lands.
Heja Sverige!!
Everyone should cuffawkle more.
The wrench is your friend. :bat:

Joseph Bullock doesn't use dialogue options, he does takedowns.

The poll didn't include the "draw gun" option. Other than that, I'll most likely favor pro on my first playthrough. Hopefully the decisions will be largely situational.

Obviously, I hope to eventually canvas the entire range of dialogue stances. I come from a PnP & PW background, so I have a habit of fleshing out a character to the degree I would need to handle him in "free play," then fitting him to the confines of the game I'm in. Kind of overkill, but it entertains me and allows me to revisit even the same choices from a different perspective.

Ever since I started watching FOX, I've had a tendency towards a fair and balanced approach.

...which of course means I'm gonna have to go with Jack Bauer (aggressive) 100% of the time. ;)

Edited by Seraphael

Nostalgia isn't what it used to be.

Which one is the stealthiest?

"Alright, I've been thinking. When life gives you lemons, don't make lemonade - make life take the lemons back! Get mad! I don't want your damn lemons, what am I supposed to do with these? Demand to see life's manager. Make life rue the day it thought it could give Cave Johnson lemons. Do you know who I am? I'm the man who's gonna burn your house down! With the lemons. I'm going to to get my engineers to invent a combustible lemon that burns your house down!"

Probably going to go mainly professional with some aggression mixed in. I like being to-the-point, sardonic, if possible.

"The universe is a yawning chasm, filled with emptiness and the puerile meanderings of sentience..." - Ulyaoth

"It is all that is left unsaid upon which tragedies are built." - Kreia

"I thought this forum was for Speculation & Discussion, not Speculation & Calling People Trolls." - lord of flies

Chip on my shoulder, p1ss3d at the government that's (betrayed me? / hung me out to dry? said 'bugger orf?). Well basically, hmm... merciless, look out for myself and try to make enough money to live comfortably. But that's only if i can't have a secret volcano base and plot world domination.

Suave or professional is how I'll be playing. I'm not much for aggressive, collar-grabbing, face-shooting action.

"We do not quit playing because we grow old, we grow old because we quit playing." - Oliver Wendell Holmes