Walsingham is no longer a mod?!

We could unfortunately no longer tolerate Walsingham's irrational and obsessive behaviour regarding certain long-serving members of our community. You guys will probably not be aware, because we took care to delete any of his more public outbursts, but heads did roll and groins were kicked.

Actually.. what really happened was that 3 cats living in his basement were subjected to a very potent form of radioactiv waste.. causing them to develop superpowers. Walsh has since quit both as a mod and his daytime job, to teach these kittens how to fight crime and beat up creditors.

Fortune favors the bald.

We could unfortunately no longer tolerate Walsingham's irrational and obsessive behaviour regarding certain long-serving members of our community. You guys will probably not be aware, because we took care to delete any of his more public outbursts, but heads did roll and groins were kicked.

I'm going to break my silence: Wals sexually harassed me over snailmail, and it got so unbearable that I had to report it. I'm only just now learning how to move on with my life.

No no, you're all wrong. Walsingham lost his mod powers when they caught him folding a piece of paper into something that vaguely resembled a sexual image, in certain obscure African cultures. Naturally he couldn't continue as a moderator for an upstanding community like this.

Swedes, go to: Spel2, for the latest game reviews in swedish!

OR, his cover was blown when a jealous lover outed him as an undercover agent for THE ATOMIC DANGER SQUAD! :rolleyes:

DISCLAIMER: Do not take what I write seriously unless it is clearly and in no uncertain terms, declared by me to be meant in a serious and non-humoristic manner. If there is no clear indication, asume the post is written in jest. This notification is meant very seriously and its purpouse is to avoid misunderstandings and the consequences thereof. Furthermore; I can not be held accountable for anything I write on these forums since the idea of taking serious responsability for my unserious actions, is an oxymoron in itself.

Important: as the following sentence contains many naughty words I warn you not to read it under any circumstances; botty, knickers, wee, erogenous zone, psychiatrist, clitoris, stockings, bosom, poetry reading, dentist, fellatio and the department of agriculture.

"I suppose outright stupidity and complete lack of taste could also be considered points of view. "

In fact you are all correct. And I discovered marmalade.

"It wasn't lies. It was just... bull****"."

-Elwood Blues

tarna's dead; processing... complete. Disappointed by Universe. RIP Hades/Sand/etc. Here's hoping your next alt has a harp.

Gabrielle for new mod!! Haha, that would be so insane... oh, drats. she IS a mod ;)

DISCLAIMER: Do not take what I write seriously unless it is clearly and in no uncertain terms, declared by me to be meant in a serious and non-humoristic manner. If there is no clear indication, asume the post is written in jest. This notification is meant very seriously and its purpouse is to avoid misunderstandings and the consequences thereof. Furthermore; I can not be held accountable for anything I write on these forums since the idea of taking serious responsability for my unserious actions, is an oxymoron in itself.

Important: as the following sentence contains many naughty words I warn you not to read it under any circumstances; botty, knickers, wee, erogenous zone, psychiatrist, clitoris, stockings, bosom, poetry reading, dentist, fellatio and the department of agriculture.

"I suppose outright stupidity and complete lack of taste could also be considered points of view. "

Being a moderator is overrated.

If we had a few more ladies it wouldn't be.

They love the uniform o:)

“He who joyfully marches to music in rank and file has already earned my contempt. He has been given a large brain by mistake, since for him the spinal cord would surely suffice.” - Albert Einstein

You didn't get the gimp mask in the mail?

"My hovercraft is full of eels!" - Hungarian tourist
I am Dan Quayle of the Romans.
I want to tattoo a map of the Netherlands on my nether lands.
Heja Sverige!!
Everyone should cuffawkle more.
The wrench is your friend. :bat: