Star wars Knight of the old republic

not nr 2 thats one i can play now but nr 1 of the star wars knights of the old republic nr 1 not 2

here is what i get when i play nr 1 of this game not sith lord. Can any one help me on this?

post-25306-1238960642_thumb.jpg

Edited by kmja

Just follow the guides linked to above for running K2 on Vista on K1. If anything is going to get the game working it will be one of those suggestions - As I said K1 and K2 are essentially exactly the same game, using the same engine.

The mss32.dll replacement shouldn't make a difference on KotOR 1, it already has that version of the file. In fact, the KotOR 2 solution was originally discovered by copying that file from KotOR 1 into KotOR 2.

Have you tried the other suggestions in those threads, like running as admin, changing the compatibility settings, etc.?

Also, it might help if you could provide a translation of that error message. I believe it is one of those oh so uninformative "the application has stopped working" messages, but I'm not sure.

Cry 'Havoc' and let slip the dogs of War!

userbar2kq0.jpg

cogadh.jpeg

its say this on the erros picture a problem caused the program stopped working as it should. The program will be closed and you will be notified if a solution is available SWKotOR have not tried running as admin but going to try it have tryed the changing the compatibility settings did not work