What are you playing now?

Gorth

Whether I rank the few extra tidbits and the graphics my rig can't enjoy anyway high enough for them to matter. Likely not.

kirottu said:
I was raised by polar bears. I had to fight against blood thirsty wolves and rabid penguins to get my food. Those who were too weak to survive were sent to Sweden.

It has made me the man I am today. A man who craves furry hentai.

So let us go and embrace the rustling smells of unseen worlds

At the end of the day, I found myself a tad underwhelmed with DMC4. Bosses were nice, but all the rest of fights were pretty ho-hum. I just find the combat in NGB/2 that much more fun.

I'll pass on DMC5 unless they implement an appropriate co-op mode for it (Dante + Nero fanfic or whatever).

Hadescopy.jpg

(Approved by Fio, so feel free to use it)

Enemy design was generally better than in NG2, because Itagaki is a boring hack, but I agree.

C'mon, Team Ninja, release something new already.

kirottu said:
I was raised by polar bears. I had to fight against blood thirsty wolves and rabid penguins to get my food. Those who were too weak to survive were sent to Sweden.

It has made me the man I am today. A man who craves furry hentai.

So let us go and embrace the rustling smells of unseen worlds

Whether I rank the few extra tidbits and the graphics my rig can't enjoy anyway high enough for them to matter. Likely not.

I went to Skeeter's and stalked your posts there, but couldn't find anything on your PC. :)

"My hovercraft is full of eels!" - Hungarian tourist
I am Dan Quayle of the Romans.
I want to tattoo a map of the Netherlands on my nether lands.
Heja Sverige!!
Everyone should cuffawkle more.
The wrench is your friend. :bat:

I think the mods I used for Oblivion made it too hard. It took forever to get to level 2, and I'm getting whooped on. I probably should have done more research, I like my games easy. I'm using the OOM or whatever it is. I think I'm going to give up for now.

DMC4 is awesomer on PC.

As long as you remember to turn on the frame limiter. Learning Royal Blocking and revving the Red Queen is nigh impossible if the framerate keeps jumping from 80 to 120 FPS and back.

It's also not very awesome even on PC. It's just like DMC3, only slower and not as fun. Then again, I may still be bitter because of the lack of double- and triple- Dashing outside of DT.

20795.jpg

The Sims 3

It doesn't come out for another two to three weeks Bokishi.

Interestingly enough, the 'early' version has Securom while the retail version is DRM free. :ermm:

"When is this out. I can't wait to play it so I can talk at length about how bad it is." - Gorgon.

Diablo 3 on this computer and Fallout 3 on my other. Fallout 3 looks great being played on my 42" HDTV at 1080.

War is Peace, Freedom is Slavery, Ignorance is Strength

Baldur's Gate modding
TeamBG
Baldur's Gate modder/community leader
Baldur's Gate - Enhanced Edition beta tester
Baldur's Gate 2 - Enhanced Edition beta tester

Icewind Dale - Enhanced Edition beta tester

Diablo 3 on this computer and Fallout 3 on my other. Fallout 3 looks great being played on my 42" HDTV at 1080.

Diablo 3? You're doing better than Bokishi when it comes to posting from the future.

"When is this out. I can't wait to play it so I can talk at length about how bad it is." - Gorgon.

Diablo 2. I had Fallout 3 in my head when I was typing it.

War is Peace, Freedom is Slavery, Ignorance is Strength

Baldur's Gate modding
TeamBG
Baldur's Gate modder/community leader
Baldur's Gate - Enhanced Edition beta tester
Baldur's Gate 2 - Enhanced Edition beta tester

Icewind Dale - Enhanced Edition beta tester

a SNES game, i don't know which one yet though. Open for suggestions.

Defenders of the Crown!! One of the first turn based strategy games.. and it rulez!

Fortune favors the bald.

a SNES game, i don't know which one yet though. Open for suggestions.

Defenders of the Crown!! One of the first turn based strategy games.. and it rulez!

Oblivion and Perfect Dark Zero. Hadn't played those before. :lol:

I love the night, so peaceful and calm.