New sekret project confirmed?

Zoma

just registered to say OMFG!!!!!!!

i honestly can't believe Bethesda finally pulled the "let's see what some of the original devs can do" move. interesting because at first they were fairly indignant about such a venture. i wonder if this has anything to do with the incredible amount of "SPECIAL is not special anymore" and "your dialog is the worst ****e we've ever seen" which has been going on at the Bethie site since the release of the game (though they'd never admit such a thing).

hey Sawyer, please do better than this:

We're making a new Fallout game.

[intelligence] So you say you're making a new Fallout game?

Edited by TwinkieGorilla

just registered to say OMFG!!!!!!!

i honestly can't believe Bethesda finally pulled the "let's see what some of the original devs can do" move. interesting because at first they were fairly indignant about such a venture. i wonder if this has anything to do with the incredible amount of "SPECIAL is not special anymore" and "your dialog is the worst ****e we've ever seen" which has been going on at the Bethie site since the release of the game (though they'd never admit such a thing).

hey Sawyer, please do better than this:

We're making a new Fallout game.

[intelligence] So you say you're making a new Fallout game?

Also, will this game have crates?

I'm just gonna say this: Haaaaaaallelujah, Haaaaaaallelujah, Hallelujah, Hallelujah, Halleeeeluuuujah!

@_@ Another... Fallout!? :o

*Joins in singing*

Real Fallout :lol:

OMG with Josh and Chris working on it, it will be freaking amazing. I always wanted to see New Reno from FPP.

I'm pretty sure I'll faint at some point today, just like a teenage girl in the 60ies, who just saw the Beatles. Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

I doubt Chris would be working on it. He's too busy at the present in the middle of crunch mode to have Alpha Protocol to be released.

However.

Josh will no doubt be in it and most likely to be the lead designer with the Aliens RPG on hold at the present. His points raised on the combat mechanics of Fallout 3 and its combat system reflected in the forum pretty much is the ideal guy to be behind the project to correct Bethesda's flaws.

Edited by Zoma

I doubt Chris would be working on it. He's too busy at the present in the middle of crunch mode to have Alpha Protocol to be released.

However.

Josh will no doubt be in it and most likely to be the lead designer with the Aliens RPG on hold at the present. His points raised on the combat mechanics of Fallout 3 and its combat system reflected in the forum pretty much is the ideal guy to be behind the project to correct Bethesda's flaws.

Obviously he won't be the lead on this title, but I really don't think he'll be able to stay away. Remember, we're talking about the guy who wrote Fallout Bible.