New sekret project confirmed?

Zoma

secret message for super fans: Me Trees.

What are the odds that this might be related?

An RPG where we might saw trees? :p

Lumberjack RPG! :)

when your mind works against you - fight back with substance abuse!

secret message for super fans: Me Trees.

What are the odds that this might be related?

I'm jumping on the "three" theory. So NWN 3? Kotor 3? Baldur's Gate 3? Iceawind Dale 3?

M4-78 Enhancement Project :: www.m4-78ep.deadlystream.com

banneranimatedlucasforu.gif

Discuss the M4-78EP, Sleheyron Restoration Project, KotOR: Revenge of Revan and more! Join Deadly Stream Forums today!

Considering that Dragon Age is supposed to be "Baldur's Gate 3", I doubt that one. The other t(h)ree, however, look more feasible, with NWN 3 possibly being the most likely. Personally, I'd love to see Kotor 3, as I don't like the thought of the series ending with the massive anticlimax that is the Kotor MMO.

Syraxis: Sharp observation, but ME3 would be unrealistic, especially since only the first one has been released so far.

It just being a simple drug reference seems just as likely at this time, however. "You smokin 'em trees?" "Mmmm... Me trees."

Edited by ericjones

Considering that Dragon Age is supposed to be "Baldur's Gate 3", I doubt that one.

But a "spiritual successor" doesn't necessarily mean sequel, else they could just enter into a publishing deal with Atari. Still, anything of the old Black Isle/Bioware cRPG games is exactly what this genre needs.

Syraxis: Sharp observation, but ME3 would be unrealistic, especially since only the first one has been released so far.

True but I could somehow see it happen. EA is the parent company of Bioware, they happen to be publicly owned. Having a third game in a high selling series perhaps 6-18 months after the second title's release would look good from a shareholder's perspective.

Perhaps I'm over-thinking this a bit.

It just being a simple drug reference seems just as likely at this time, however. "You smokin 'em trees?" "Mmmm... Me trees."

Mister Sawyer, by any chance do you smoke 'the reefer'? :p

Sure, Bioware gave KOTOR to Obsidian, so it could possibly happen to ME sometime in the future. I can't see them doing this right now, though. I'm pretty certain Bioware will make a lot of money on DLC (downloadable content/the new black) for ME2, and the shareholders should therefore be pretty chill about the release date of ME3.

Of course, I could be under-thinking this a bit, as well :p Time will tell...

Guys, Stephanie Newland is watching this thread.

Please let it be K3. I beg you.

"Alright, I've been thinking. When life gives you lemons, don't make lemonade - make life take the lemons back! Get mad! I don't want your damn lemons, what am I supposed to do with these? Demand to see life's manager. Make life rue the day it thought it could give Cave Johnson lemons. Do you know who I am? I'm the man who's gonna burn your house down! With the lemons. I'm going to to get my engineers to invent a combustible lemon that burns your house down!"

Sure, Bioware gave KOTOR to Obsidian, so it could possibly happen to ME sometime in the future.

It won't. BioWare has surely enough of Obsidian taking their games and doing a better job than they did. :)

M4-78 Enhancement Project :: www.m4-78ep.deadlystream.com

banneranimatedlucasforu.gif

Discuss the M4-78EP, Sleheyron Restoration Project, KotOR: Revenge of Revan and more! Join Deadly Stream Forums today!

If this isn't kotor 3, I'm going to attack someone at Lucasarts.

Hey now, my mother is huge and don't you forget it. The drunk can't even get off the couch to make herself a vodka drenched sandwich. Octopus suck.

A quick reskin of some of the critters and we present... X-Com: Crucible! :rolleyes:

“He who joyfully marches to music in rank and file has already earned my contempt. He has been given a large brain by mistake, since for him the spinal cord would surely suffice.” - Albert Einstein