Your 'bad'

Joachim~Boaz

Hi obsidian

I am a registered user.

But cannot log into nwn2 forums.. something about a different

user name .blah blah.

Are you not 'backwards compatible' with new registrations..?

hmm.. does not bode well.

Joachim

ps.. who are 'bioware' in the issue between obsidian and me logging in?

If you can give me a quick fix then by all means make this post go away.

Edited by Joachim~Boaz

The NWN2 forums are hosted on Bioware's boards. Bioware is the company which made the original NWN. As such, you'll need to register there to post in NWN2's official forums.

"My hovercraft is full of eels!" - Hungarian tourist
I am Dan Quayle of the Romans.
I want to tattoo a map of the Netherlands on my nether lands.
Heja Sverige!!
Everyone should cuffawkle more.
The wrench is your friend. :bat:

The NWN2 forums are hosted on Bioware's boards. Bioware is the company which made the original NWN. As such, you'll need to register there to post in NWN2's official forums.

Pidesco

Yes .. But bioware is a forum i registered with years back and dont know my pw/user.

Have sent letters and they dont reply.

I CANT seem to get them to just clear the files out.

All i want to do is talk to module builders.

I have played RPG for 30 years.

Have played every game you ever heard of.

And i can get past the 'i dont give a **** for the customer'

firewall they put up

even though i have PAID foe BG BG2 TotsC Tob NwN NwN2 NwNMotB, NwNSoz.

hmmmm?

Joachim

PS.. And where was i told that by joining obsidian.. i was to be 'handed off' to bioware?

Why not just say.. 'go to bioware' ?

Jesus.. All i wanted was a glass of water and i have to build the hoover dam to get it. cya ltr

PPS.. If i said i had a HUGE custom module based on Fiests' 'Magician/Silverthorn'.. for Motb that compares with the OC.. watch how quick i would be IN

Edited by Joachim~Boaz

The NWN2 forums used to be hosted here. Then Atari, being the guys with the wallet, decided they wanted one community, not two and ordered it relocated to live next door to the existing NWN community at Bioware. That is why the NWN2 section now redirects you to the Bioware forums.

“He who joyfully marches to music in rank and file has already earned my contempt. He has been given a large brain by mistake, since for him the spinal cord would surely suffice.” - Albert Einstein

Pidesco

Yes .. But bioware is a forum i registered with years back and dont know my pw/user.

Have sent letters and they dont reply.

I CANT seem to get them to just clear the files out.

All i want to do is talk to module builders.

I have played RPG for 30 years.

Have played every game you ever heard of.

And i can get past the 'i dont give a **** for the customer'

firewall they put up

even though i have PAID foe BG BG2 TotsC Tob NwN NwN2 NwNMotB, NwNSoz.

hmmmm?

Joachim

PS.. And where was i told that by joining obsidian.. i was to be 'handed off' to bioware?

Why not just say.. 'go to bioware' ?

Jesus.. All i wanted was a glass of water and i have to build the hoover dam to get it. cya ltr

PPS.. If i said i had a HUGE custom module based on Fiests' 'Magician/Silverthorn'.. for Motb that compares with the OC.. watch how quick i would be IN

Might I suggest you simply register a new account at the Bioware forums instead of ranting about it here? :p