KOTOR3 Announced by Lucasarts!!!!!!!

You guys are way too early.

"Some men see things as they are and say why?"
"I dream things that never were and say why not?"
- George Bernard Shaw

"Hope in reality is the worst of all evils because it prolongs the torments of man."
- Friedrich Nietzsche

"The amount of energy necessary to refute bull**** is an order of magnitude bigger than to produce it."

- Some guy 

Windu is making it up. There is no mention of such a game on any of the websites he mentions, so I'm guessing it's an attempt to April Fool everyone. KOTOR3 might happen, but I'm guessing that the MMO will give Lucas the incentive to make one or not. In any case, this is not even the appropriate forum to discuss this.

We'll see, but at the moment this 'story' sounds and smells a little like Bullsh!t if you ask me.

"The only difference between genius and stupidity is genius has its limits!" - Albert Einstein.

"It's better to be thought a fool, than to open your mouth and remove all doubt!"

"You can try to kill me, you'd fail!, but you can try!" - Revan.

"When you have exhausted all other possibilities whatever remains, however improbable must be the truth." - Sherlock Holmes (a.k.a. Sir Arthur Conan Dole)

"A lack of planning on your part, does not constitute an emergency on my part"

AscendedPaladin.png

We'll see, but at the moment this 'story' sounds and smells a little like Bullsh!t if you ask me.

Hint: Don't trust any announcements made on April 1st :)

“He who joyfully marches to music in rank and file has already earned my contempt. He has been given a large brain by mistake, since for him the spinal cord would surely suffice.” - Albert Einstein

You're three hours off. Not funny. Wikipedia's homepage is funnier than this, and its not funny.

In 7th grade, I teach the students how Chuck Norris took down the Roman Empire, so it is good that you are starting early on this curriculum.

R.I.P. KOTOR 2003-2008 KILLED BY THOSE GREEDY MONEY-HOARDING ************* AND THEIR *****-*** MMOS

Yeah, some parts of the world are just the last ones to enjoy a new day :)

“He who joyfully marches to music in rank and file has already earned my contempt. He has been given a large brain by mistake, since for him the spinal cord would surely suffice.” - Albert Einstein