Exploding sheep

Walsingham

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/wales/7961889.stm

I just loved the attitudes of the guys doing it. Very simple and straightforward. No false hyperactivity. But still very original and neat.

"It wasn't lies. It was just... bull****"."

-Elwood Blues

tarna's dead; processing... complete. Disappointed by Universe. RIP Hades/Sand/etc. Here's hoping your next alt has a harp.

Very cool.

"While it is true you learn with age, the down side is what you often learn is what a damn fool you were before"

Thomas Sowell

Art.

"Some men see things as they are and say why?"
"I dream things that never were and say why not?"
- George Bernard Shaw

"Hope in reality is the worst of all evils because it prolongs the torments of man."
- Friedrich Nietzsche

"The amount of energy necessary to refute bull**** is an order of magnitude bigger than to produce it."

- Some guy 

That was up on Cgtalk a while ago, they used a fair deal of CGI and compositing to make it. But its fun to watch nontheless,

I dont like this viral ad thingies, I actually fell for the

. I wasnt that ridiculed though, even though I deserved it. It would take a complete idiot to believe that mclaren would actually rig a hundred million dollar F1 car with a remote control and drive it around.

DISCLAIMER: Do not take what I write seriously unless it is clearly and in no uncertain terms, declared by me to be meant in a serious and non-humoristic manner. If there is no clear indication, asume the post is written in jest. This notification is meant very seriously and its purpouse is to avoid misunderstandings and the consequences thereof. Furthermore; I can not be held accountable for anything I write on these forums since the idea of taking serious responsability for my unserious actions, is an oxymoron in itself.

Important: as the following sentence contains many naughty words I warn you not to read it under any circumstances; botty, knickers, wee, erogenous zone, psychiatrist, clitoris, stockings, bosom, poetry reading, dentist, fellatio and the department of agriculture.

"I suppose outright stupidity and complete lack of taste could also be considered points of view. "

_Worms_? :)

"It wasn't lies. It was just... bull****"."

-Elwood Blues

tarna's dead; processing... complete. Disappointed by Universe. RIP Hades/Sand/etc. Here's hoping your next alt has a harp.

You've obviously never played the original Worms :)

“He who joyfully marches to music in rank and file has already earned my contempt. He has been given a large brain by mistake, since for him the spinal cord would surely suffice.” - Albert Einstein

_Worms_? :yucky:

WormsArmageddonCoverArt.jpg

you fight with a small army of worms against each other... weapons include poke, holy handgrenade (before it goes off you hear "HALLELUJAH!"), Banana bomb (a bomb that explodes into smaller bombs), super sheep (fly around and explode)... and many many more

Victor of the 5 year fan fic competition!

Kevin Butler will awesome your face off.