Ninja Gaiden 2 Sigma for the PS3 officially announced!

Meshugger

Safe for Work Trailer, little blood and little jiggle-boob for your viewing pleasure.

Features:

- Two new playable characters: Two n0ice birds with double E cushions, fighting faster than any man (except Ryo).

- Additional 30 Stages for online Co-op mode

- Fixed Camera

- Fixed visuals

- Fixed framerate

- Ninja Dog mode for the pancies

Finally a MAN-game that i can enjoy for the PS3.

"Some men see things as they are and say why?"
"I dream things that never were and say why not?"
- George Bernard Shaw

"Hope in reality is the worst of all evils because it prolongs the torments of man."
- Friedrich Nietzsche

"The amount of energy necessary to refute bull**** is an order of magnitude bigger than to produce it."

- Some guy 

Awesome news!

NG2 was the only game making me want to buy a 360, but I was hoping this would happen. With MGS4, NG2 Sigma, Uncharted and God of War 3, I'm glad I got a PS3.

Although that Ninja Blade game looks pretty cool for 360.....damnit.

I'm with you Mes, A MAN GAME! :thumbsup:

Apparently the camera is being worked on. Though I never really had any major issues with it once I started using the camera reset semi-regularly.

I wouldn't mind if they rebalanced the harder difficulties with respect to projectile spam.

Hadescopy.jpg

(Approved by Fio, so feel free to use it)

Yeah, just like Sigma 1 was a tweaked NG Black.

*wishes for NG 2 Black*

THough with Itagaki leaving the team probably wishes to do something different once again. I heard the guy could be a right yutz when in development. He's also the idiot to blame for the set-piece kind of world, a mission pipe if you like, we had in NG 2 instead of the relatively open world of NG Black. I think Black is still the superior game, it's fighting system made more sense(everything is breakable or has a counter no matter how freaking massive a blow*) freeroaming was supported somewhat and you had a hub which gave the world a consistent feel.

On the other hand though, NG 2 has a lot more varied and deeper weapons, infinitely more interesting enemies, tons of "ooh" and "aah" parts, better autosaves by far, better soundtrack, somewhat more interesting locales** and other small things.

*except the red dragon monsters

**I mean, c'mon...an army warehouse vs a burning ninja castle?

Edited by Musopticon?
kirottu said:
I was raised by polar bears. I had to fight against blood thirsty wolves and rabid penguins to get my food. Those who were too weak to survive were sent to Sweden.

It has made me the man I am today. A man who craves furry hentai.

So let us go and embrace the rustling smells of unseen worlds

I hated the freaking army warehouse, worst part of NGB. NG2 had a "nice" rehash of what made that level fail with the almost as annoying Submit or Die chapter: Landmines, bazookadudes with landmines, bazookadudes with landmines aided by dudes with grenade launchers, etc. Not to mention the battle at the dockside in the jungle level, urhg.

kirottu said:
I was raised by polar bears. I had to fight against blood thirsty wolves and rabid penguins to get my food. Those who were too weak to survive were sent to Sweden.

You know those explosive shuriken and multi-rocket launchers? You get those in chapter 1 on Mentor >:(

Yes, I've seen how it is on Master.

I wouldn't dare.

kirottu said: