Gorillas who are p***ed

Walsingham

Its pretty sad that there are only about 720 mountain gorillas remaining in the wild.

Notice how I can belittle your beliefs without calling you names. It's a useful skill to have particularly where you aren't allowed to call people names. It's a mistake to get too drawn in/worked up. I mean it's not life or death, it's just two guys posting their thoughts on a message board. If it were personal or face to face all the usual restraints would be in place, and we would never have reached this place in the first place. Try to remember that.

"Some were running round cackling to each other, others were going mad swinging through the trees, some were just lying on the ground in an inebriated state"

And others were calling old girlfriends at 4 am, usually passing out before they answered. Still more were telling the other gorillas they loved them, then got into fights, and one tried to proposition the photographer with a very clumsy and clich

"While it is true you learn with age, the down side is what you often learn is what a damn fool you were before"

Thomas Sowell

Its pretty sad that there are only about 720 mountain gorillas remaining in the wild.

Well, if your main food source was alcoholic, you'd have trouble surviving in the wild too.

I self-censored, it doesn't say p**nts.

Edited by Walsingham

"It wasn't lies. It was just... bull****"."

-Elwood Blues

tarna's dead; processing... complete. Disappointed by Universe. RIP Hades/Sand/etc. Here's hoping your next alt has a harp.

My favourite is number 9. :)

I think the best part of all this is we could go drinking with gorillas. I wonder if they like curry?

"It wasn't lies. It was just... bull****"."

-Elwood Blues

tarna's dead; processing... complete. Disappointed by Universe. RIP Hades/Sand/etc. Here's hoping your next alt has a harp.