Fanfic and Caption winners

Hurlshort

Congratulations to both Kirottu and Calax for winning the contests. I've always known Kirottu was a comedic genius, and I look forward to reading Calax's erotica...err fan fiction.

:-

Sarna awoke to the splash of water upon her face. Bleary eyed she looked around, the other party goers were slowly coming to after a night of booze and dancing. To her surprise she didn't notice her guests to the party.

Edited by Fionavar
Included Calax' Fanfic

bah, I barely remember what I won. I know I got a Teeshirt but I'm not sure what I got otherwise... I remember the fan fic one being the better prize but :ermm:

Victor of the 5 year fan fic competition!

Kevin Butler will awesome your face off.

Where can I read this fan fic?

There was a time when I questioned the ability for the schizoid to ever experience genuine happiness, at the very least for a prolonged segment of time. I am no closer to finding the answer, however, it has become apparent that contentment is certainly a realizable goal. I find these results to be adequate, if not pleasing. Unfortunately, connection is another subject entirely. When one has sufficiently examined the mind and their emotional constructs, connection can be easily imitated. More data must be gleaned and further collated before a sufficient judgment can be reached.

Where can I read this fan fic?

I could dig it up on my comp, but I think that they'll post it somewhere :ermm:

Whats this thread about? :ermm:

DISCLAIMER: Do not take what I write seriously unless it is clearly and in no uncertain terms, declared by me to be meant in a serious and non-humoristic manner. If there is no clear indication, asume the post is written in jest. This notification is meant very seriously and its purpouse is to avoid misunderstandings and the consequences thereof. Furthermore; I can not be held accountable for anything I write on these forums since the idea of taking serious responsability for my unserious actions, is an oxymoron in itself.

Important: as the following sentence contains many naughty words I warn you not to read it under any circumstances; botty, knickers, wee, erogenous zone, psychiatrist, clitoris, stockings, bosom, poetry reading, dentist, fellatio and the department of agriculture.

"I suppose outright stupidity and complete lack of taste could also be considered points of view. "

Whats this thread about? :ermm:

THe contest that was held because the community turned 5 years old last month.

Well, where's the stuff then? I dont see anything on the front page.

DISCLAIMER: Do not take what I write seriously unless it is clearly and in no uncertain terms, declared by me to be meant in a serious and non-humoristic manner. If there is no clear indication, asume the post is written in jest. This notification is meant very seriously and its purpouse is to avoid misunderstandings and the consequences thereof. Furthermore; I can not be held accountable for anything I write on these forums since the idea of taking serious responsability for my unserious actions, is an oxymoron in itself.

Important: as the following sentence contains many naughty words I warn you not to read it under any circumstances; botty, knickers, wee, erogenous zone, psychiatrist, clitoris, stockings, bosom, poetry reading, dentist, fellatio and the department of agriculture.

"I suppose outright stupidity and complete lack of taste could also be considered points of view. "

Well, where's the stuff then? I dont see anything on the front page.

notice the stickies? That was where all the information was placed at the beginning of the contest.

I think I

"Some men see things as they are and say why?"
"I dream things that never were and say why not?"
- George Bernard Shaw

"Hope in reality is the worst of all evils because it prolongs the torments of man."
- Friedrich Nietzsche

"The amount of energy necessary to refute bull**** is an order of magnitude bigger than to produce it."

- Some guy 

quick factoid about my fic, Sarna is actually the NPC that you booze up then steal from in K1 on Taris. :devil:

I remembered that immediately, because the character's name in KOTOR stuck with me, mostly due to the fact that sarna means scabies in Portuguese.

"My hovercraft is full of eels!" - Hungarian tourist
I am Dan Quayle of the Romans.
I want to tattoo a map of the Netherlands on my nether lands.
Heja Sverige!!
Everyone should cuffawkle more.
The wrench is your friend. :bat:

No offense Calax but I think if I would have actually wrote my story I would have crushed your frail skull within the palm of my hand. Well probably not becuase I would have never fit my story into the character limit, have anything to do with kotor 2 and it would have gotten much too violent and what not. But I digress. You can't beat old republic soldier vietnam style flash backs of him in the jungles murdering a dude from behind out of the bushes with a hand fashioned blade, while simultaneously muffling his screams with his other hand. And then like they crash land on this planet and there are raptors and like there's also medical mystery afoot so it's like crazy old guy soldier dude mixed with House M.D. and there was also going to be a wise cracking robotic cat. I have no idea where the story was going to end up and I wasn't too sure on how I was going to implement anything so it was pretty much a lost cause. I was also going to donate my prize to wals. That was my only real motivation.

There was a time when I questioned the ability for the schizoid to ever experience genuine happiness, at the very least for a prolonged segment of time. I am no closer to finding the answer, however, it has become apparent that contentment is certainly a realizable goal. I find these results to be adequate, if not pleasing. Unfortunately, connection is another subject entirely. When one has sufficiently examined the mind and their emotional constructs, connection can be easily imitated. More data must be gleaned and further collated before a sufficient judgment can be reached.

No offense Calax but I think if I would have actually wrote my story I would have crushed your frail skull within the palm of my hand. Well probably not becuase I would have never fit my story into the character limit, have anything to do with kotor 2 and it would have gotten much too violent and what not. But I digress. You can't beat old republic soldier vietnam style flash backs of him in the jungles murdering a dude from behind out of the bushes with a hand fashioned blade, while simultaneously muffling his screams with his other hand. And then like they crash land on this planet and there are raptors and like there's also medical mystery afoot so it's like crazy old guy soldier dude mixed with House M.D. and there was also going to be a wise cracking robotic cat. I have no idea where the story was going to end up and I wasn't too sure on how I was going to implement anything so it was pretty much a lost cause. I was also going to donate my prize to wals. That was my only real motivation.

Meh, I could have done better too. I actually whipped that sucker up in about an hour and didn't really bother to edit it :D