save game location

I know this is going to sound wierd but my save games arnt in the saves folder in the swkotor2 folder any idea where they are? The reason I am asking I am playing knotor2 on my laptop and it plays fin except on Dantoonie, so I loaded it on my desktop just to play thru that planet. Any help would be appreciated.

If you want to try searching for the files they have 6 numbers followed by a - then the name of the game.

Quicksaves should be in a folder named 000000 - QUICKSAVE. Autosave is in a folder named 000001 - AUTOSAVE. Manual saves should be in a file that is listed in relation to the order of the game played. The first character you saved should, for example, be in a file listed as 000002 - Game1

Before doing this check that you are looking at all file types, the default may not show you the save games.

If you want to try searching for the files they have 6 numbers followed by a - then the name of the game.

Quicksaves should be in a folder named 000000 - QUICKSAVE. Autosave is in a folder named 000001 - AUTOSAVE. Manual saves should be in a file that is listed in relation to the order of the game played. The first character you saved should, for example, be in a file listed as 000002 - Game1

Before doing this check that you are looking at all file types, the default may not show you the save games.

The compatability was the problem thank you very much