Why I think all girls need to be on meds...

TheHarlequin

You, sir, are deranged.

Yes, they're all crazy from a man's perspective. The trick is to look at it from their perspective. Once you have a clear image of the typical woman's life, you'll start understanding their actions a lot more.

There's such a thing as female rationality. It's not rational at all, but it can be understood.

"It wasn't lies. It was just... bull****"."

-Elwood Blues

tarna's dead; processing... complete. Disappointed by Universe. RIP Hades/Sand/etc. Here's hoping your next alt has a harp.

"Women aren't made to be understood, they are made to be loved"

-Oscar Wilde

Oh, the dude was gay, like he would've known anything.

Edited by Meshugger

"Some men see things as they are and say why?"
"I dream things that never were and say why not?"
- George Bernard Shaw

"Hope in reality is the worst of all evils because it prolongs the torments of man."
- Friedrich Nietzsche

"The amount of energy necessary to refute bull**** is an order of magnitude bigger than to produce it."

- Some guy 

I hate when that happens. But take heart in the fact that because you organized your ideas, you'll talk to someone in the future and use a few lines out of it. Not all is lost.

I tried Meshugger's strategy once! Didn't work for me ;(.

I guess I'm not handsome enough. Maybe they could sense that I didn't really have a girlfriend and I was trying to trick them. Women and their intuition.

I think women feel better if a guy already has a girl. Shows that some other girl has deemed the guy worthy of her attention so he can't be all bad. So they try to steal them away.

Sneaky ladies.

No false disinterest, mistah!

Genuine disinterest is the only thing working, as far as i can tell.

Yup. Which is hard to do haha.

Since I'm not pretty much at genuine disinterest with the girl in my life, I'll keep you guys posted. I wouldn't be surprised if part of her getting a bit more chummy lately is because of that.

I want to thank everyone for their funny, interesting. insightful and even harsh views and opinions. I am sure you do not need nor care for me to go in depth anymore then I have. Frankly this was a exercise of venting and just get the frustration off my chest than anything else, therapeutic I must say when you write such down. However your feedback was helpful none the less.

In closing for the record, I want to say I do not paint all women with the same broad brush normally but when you get fed up with a topic, at times, you tend to do so out of annoyance if nothing else.

Thanks again for the great feedback.

World of Darkness News

http://www.wodnews.net

---

"I cannot profess to be a theologian; but it seems to me that Christians who believe in a super human Satan have got themselves into a logical impasse with regard to their own religion. For either God can not prevent the mischief of Satan, in which case he is not omnipotent; or else He could do so if he wished, but will not, in which case He is not benevolent. Fortunately, being a pagan witch, I am not called upon to solve this problem."

- Doreen Valiente

No dice, shaving boy! You can't just walk away!

Come on. Reactions, insights, damn your eyes!

-Elwood Blues

tarna's dead; processing... complete. Disappointed by Universe. RIP Hades/Sand/etc. Here's hoping your next alt has a harp.

Seriously, the mystery of quantum physics might be the key to understanding women!

Go write a paper Walsh and win the Nobel Prize for Physics and Peace at the same time! The women will be all over you then. For your big brain of course and not the cool prize money.

My advice for the OP can be summed up with a quote.

If you have one bad relationship after another, the only common denominator is YOU. Think about it.
I don't post if I don't have anything to say, which I guess makes me better than the rest of your so-called "community." 8)

This thread has provided some good reads, but it's also got me worked up. I'm reminded of my last relationship and all the utter BS I had to put up with to the point where I find myself seething with repressed anger. Now I'm gonna leave this thread and go pick up a hobby, eat better and start working out.

^Yes, that is a good observation, Checkpoint. /God

I'm learning to sing, have started working out again, and am eating better.

-Elwood Blues

Yay. Another female-bashing thread. Just can't have too many of those, it seems. sad.gif

Yeah, but gals bash the men on a daily basis. :thumbsup:

Yay. Another female-bashing thread. Just can't have too many of those, it seems. :thumbsup:

While some admittedly broad brushes were used, if you thought after reading ALL my posts that was the main goal, then you missed the point of this thread.

Also on a humorous update, after I posted this (both here on and myspace), of the 4 girls I had in mind when I typed it up 3 contacted me totally out of the blue. The single unifying theme in all 3 were the words 'I'm sorry' at some point in our conversation. Go figure.

Edited by TheHarlequin

World of Darkness News

http://www.wodnews.net

---

"I cannot profess to be a theologian; but it seems to me that Christians who believe in a super human Satan have got themselves into a logical impasse with regard to their own religion. For either God can not prevent the mischief of Satan, in which case he is not omnipotent; or else He could do so if he wished, but will not, in which case He is not benevolent. Fortunately, being a pagan witch, I am not called upon to solve this problem."

- Doreen Valiente

Yay. Another female-bashing thread. Just can't have too many of those, it seems. :x

Don't oppress us, you gynofascist. :)

-Elwood Blues

Yay. Another female-bashing thread. Just can't have too many of those, it seems. :)

I find it generally amusing, myself. For all their logic, men still love a good whine. :x

“Things are as they are. Looking out into the universe at night, we make no comparisons between right and wrong stars, nor between well and badly arranged constellations.” – Alan Watts