What D&D class are you?

ramza

Wizard.jpg

Wizards are scions of arcane magic. Wizards tap the true power that permeates the cosmos, research esoteric rituals that can alter time and space, and hurl balls of fire that incinerate massed foes. Wizards wield spells the way warriors brandish swords. Magic lured you into its grasp, and now you seek to master it in turn. You could be a bespectacled sage searching for dusty tomes in forgotten sepulchers, a scarred war mage plying foes with fireballs and foul language in equal measure, a disgruntled apprentice who absconded with your master's spellbooks, an eladrin upholding the magical tradition of your race, or even a power-hungry student of magic who might do anything to learn a new spell. A cloak of spells enfolds you, ancient rituals bolster your senses, and runed implements of your craft hang from your belt. Effervescing arcane lore pulses through your consciousness, a constant pressure craving release. When will you know enough magic to storm the ramparts of reality itself?

With all the fraking classes the game is having now, along with their paragon and epic paths, I like to know how the hell they expect a DM to keep track of all the various powers and abilities his players will gain? Its going to be worse than the who prestige class mess of the previous edition.

"Your Job is not to die for your country, but set a man on fire, and take great comfort in the general hostility and unfairness of the universe."

With all the fraking classes the game is having now, along with their paragon and epic paths, I like to know how the hell they expect a DM to keep track of all the various powers and abilities his players will gain? Its going to be worse than the who prestige class mess of the previous edition.

It's not the DM's job to keep track of the PC's powers.

Anyways, it's not that different from World of Darkness or Exlated where each PC gets different powers. Heck, it's not as 'bad' as Mage: The Ascension where PCs can make up powers on the fly.

Edited by Maria Caliban

"When is this out. I can't wait to play it so I can talk at length about how bad it is." - Gorgon.

Sheesh, I'm cringing at the quotes a bit too much to even try the quiz, I'd just answer middle-of-the-road until I come upon a tactical question and duly end up being a rogue, as always.

Anyways, down with the fourth edition, hail Pathfinder!

kirottu said:
I was raised by polar bears. I had to fight against blood thirsty wolves and rabid penguins to get my food. Those who were too weak to survive were sent to Sweden.

It has made me the man I am today. A man who craves furry hentai.

So let us go and embrace the rustling smells of unseen worlds

Those quotes make Games Workshop quotes look good.

"It wasn't lies. It was just... bull****"."

-Elwood Blues

tarna's dead; processing... complete. Disappointed by Universe. RIP Hades/Sand/etc. Here's hoping your next alt has a harp.

Cleric.jpg

Cleric! Bah, I'm angry they removed the bard.

bard.jpg

OMFG! They must have added it afterwards, Bard is not a character class in the 4e Player's Handbook I've seen.

"Well, overkill is my middle name. And my last name. And all of my other names as well!"

I didn't get past question 1 because there was no 'none of the above' choice.

Which one was your question 1? (it seems to be random)

e: Man, some of these questions are absolute balls. Uh, maybe the best thing in life is helping other people, not killing things or studying nonexistent sciences? Maybe these gods' us-versus-them ideology turns me off (or, again, studying nonexistent sciences), and I seek someone more well-rounded? Why are the only options "kill things! GRAH!" or "study magic"?

Edited by Cycloneman
I don't post if I don't have anything to say, which I guess makes me better than the rest of your so-called "community." 8)

Those quotes make Games Workshop quotes look good.

You've read the Imperial Guardsmans Uplifiting Primer? ;(

I bought it one day to satisfy my curiosity. Makes me wonder if anybody ever made a real infantrymans 101.

That new 4.0 edition sounds a bit... not sure what exactly. Cheap theatricals?

“He who joyfully marches to music in rank and file has already earned my contempt. He has been given a large brain by mistake, since for him the spinal cord would surely suffice.” - Albert Einstein