AP on Qore today

I think there's still room for physics tweaking in the game. Its over the top! The guy who got blasted by a shotgun pretty much flew 15 metres, sliding across the ground. Plus the CQC physics as well, the guy simply slided on the ground.

Should make people model weight heavier man.

All realistic physics would do is make them out of proportion with everything else. Unless they also tweaked the explosions, the movements, CQC, remove dual wielding... need I go on? Everything I saw in the video indicates they're aiming for a somewhat less wacky and over the top Matrix style action.

Edited by lollers

Action looks great, the pistol firing animation is a wee bit awkward though. UI looks nice and clean. I hope there's more to the stealth than staying behind people, sound is important too.

"The universe is a yawning chasm, filled with emptiness and the puerile meanderings of sentience..." - Ulyaoth

"It is all that is left unsaid upon which tragedies are built." - Kreia

"I thought this forum was for Speculation & Discussion, not Speculation & Calling People Trolls." - lord of flies

- The facial animations are in still need of work. The lips move rapidly while the rest of the face have slower and sometimes almost non-existing animation.

- The disco-walk isn't that much of a bother.

- Where are the damn dialogue-trees?

- Was i the only one experiencing frame-rate issues?

- The shots from the middle eastern "Bang-Bang" level didn't look that interesting, from an aesthetic point of view.

- Avellones arms :o

"Some men see things as they are and say why?"
"I dream things that never were and say why not?"
- George Bernard Shaw

"Hope in reality is the worst of all evils because it prolongs the torments of man."
- Friedrich Nietzsche

"The amount of energy necessary to refute bull**** is an order of magnitude bigger than to produce it."

- Some guy 

Wow, those animations are awesome.

"Alright, I've been thinking. When life gives you lemons, don't make lemonade - make life take the lemons back! Get mad! I don't want your damn lemons, what am I supposed to do with these? Demand to see life's manager. Make life rue the day it thought it could give Cave Johnson lemons. Do you know who I am? I'm the man who's gonna burn your house down! With the lemons. I'm going to to get my engineers to invent a combustible lemon that burns your house down!"

The combat looks great but I hope we really get to see some more dialogues in the G4TV footage. Anyway, I already know I'm getting this one! :o

Observation: Chris Avellone - pure hotness.

QFT

M4-78 Enhancement Project :: www.m4-78ep.deadlystream.com

banneranimatedlucasforu.gif

Discuss the M4-78EP, Sleheyron Restoration Project, KotOR: Revenge of Revan and more! Join Deadly Stream Forums today!

I'll wait until Monday evening before I start to consider whether or not the promo of AP is a success. However, I've already checked a response thread on an FPS forum, and seen a few new and old. Pretty strong sense of apathy about the game so far.

Edited by lollers

I noticed a Sniper Rifle in one of the screenshots that played after the Qore footage. Anyone know which of the four weapon classes that it falls under? I'm assuming assault rifles.

"Some people are always trying to iceskate uphill."

Blade(Wesley Snipes) from the movie Blade.

Edited for content

"The first human who hurled an insult instead of a stone was the founder of civilization." - Sigmund Freud