Trailer #3

Bos_hybrid

Who is the older man poking kirk to join star fleet?

World of Darkness News

http://www.wodnews.net

---

"I cannot profess to be a theologian; but it seems to me that Christians who believe in a super human Satan have got themselves into a logical impasse with regard to their own religion. For either God can not prevent the mischief of Satan, in which case he is not omnipotent; or else He could do so if he wished, but will not, in which case He is not benevolent. Fortunately, being a pagan witch, I am not called upon to solve this problem."

- Doreen Valiente

Ahh they changed his backstory then from TOS canon it seems. Interesting.

World of Darkness News

http://www.wodnews.net

---

"I cannot profess to be a theologian; but it seems to me that Christians who believe in a super human Satan have got themselves into a logical impasse with regard to their own religion. For either God can not prevent the mischief of Satan, in which case he is not omnipotent; or else He could do so if he wished, but will not, in which case He is not benevolent. Fortunately, being a pagan witch, I am not called upon to solve this problem."

- Doreen Valiente

This is my movie to see this year. If the third trailer had come out before Watchmen hit theatres, it would have overshadowed my Watchmen anticipation.

I can not stop rewatching Trailers 2 and 3. I can't. And "James T. Kirk was a great man. But that was another life." won't stop repeating in my head.

"Show me a man who "plays fair" and I'll show you a very talented cheater."

Seriously, I'm going to go take a nap. Wake me up when this movie is having early midnight premiers.

"Show me a man who "plays fair" and I'll show you a very talented cheater."

Hum, i have never cared about Star Trek that much. However, this trailer is intruiging me for reasons unknown. Maybe i even will give this one a try.

"Some men see things as they are and say why?"
"I dream things that never were and say why not?"
- George Bernard Shaw

"Hope in reality is the worst of all evils because it prolongs the torments of man."
- Friedrich Nietzsche

"The amount of energy necessary to refute bull**** is an order of magnitude bigger than to produce it."

- Some guy 

• 2 weeks later...