Boys

Azure79

So list all your manly deficiencies here.

I am somewhat of a slob and can function perfectly with clothes on the floor, dishes piled up, unmade bed etc. This does not sit well with the women in my life.

I prefer not to talk unless I really want to say something, and sometimes answer questions with a grunt, head nod or shake. This also drives my girlfriend crazy.

My eyes will drift towards other attractive women even when with my lady friend. This usually earns me a kick in the shins or a punch on the arm.

I love my husband, but his slob nature is the one thing that really drives me crazy at times ... I don't care about bed and clothes but it's the sanitary/dirt stuff that bugs me.

He'd leave cans/bottles/raw meat/mayo utensils un-rinsed on the counter until they covered every nook/cranny/shelf and they'd stay there for months. He'd use the same unwashed, stinky bath-towel for a year if I let him. That kind of guy. At this point the only thing he's generally allowed to do in the kitchen is make coffee/toast, sandwiches, and use the microwave. :p

“Things are as they are. Looking out into the universe at night, we make no comparisons between right and wrong stars, nor between well and badly arranged constellations.” – Alan Watts

I love my husband, but his slob nature is the one thing that really drives me crazy at times ... I don't care about bed and clothes but it's the sanitary/dirt stuff that bugs me.

He'd leave cans/bottles/raw meat/mayo utensils un-rinsed on the counter until they covered every nook/cranny/shelf and they'd stay there for months. He'd use the same unwashed, stinky bath-towel for a year if I let him. That kind of guy. At this point the only thing he's generally allowed to do in the kitchen is make coffee/toast, sandwiches, and use the microwave. :p

I think you misunderstood what this thread is about, but it

This post is not to be enjoyed, discussed, or referenced on company time.

I think you misunderstood what this thread is about, but it
“Things are as they are. Looking out into the universe at night, we make no comparisons between right and wrong stars, nor between well and badly arranged constellations.” – Alan Watts

I've been known to throw hammers after I hit my thumb one too many times with them, but I have a feeling that isn't what you're actually referring to. :p

Those aren't deficiencies, those are definitions of manhood. A man who doesn't look at other women, who isn't at least a bit slobby and actually likes communication on anything other than neccesary work stuff or hobby stuff? Well, a certain quote from Chuck Palahniuk's Fight Club springs to mind: "A generation of men raised by women."

A man who doesn't look at other women, who isn't at least a bit slobby and actually likes communication on anything other than neccesary work stuff or hobby stuff? Well, a certain quote from Chuck Palahniuk's Fight Club springs to mind: "A generation of men raised by women."

i was going to say "Gay!" as bender would say "i think he comes from a universe that's big on musical theater!" :p

taks

comrade taks... just because.

Guys suck.

"Alright, I've been thinking. When life gives you lemons, don't make lemonade - make life take the lemons back! Get mad! I don't want your damn lemons, what am I supposed to do with these? Demand to see life's manager. Make life rue the day it thought it could give Cave Johnson lemons. Do you know who I am? I'm the man who's gonna burn your house down! With the lemons. I'm going to to get my engineers to invent a combustible lemon that burns your house down!"

Guys suck.

Humans suck.

Cats and squirrels, on the other hand, are awesome. :p

You know an animal that doesn't suck?

Dogs.

"Alright, I've been thinking. When life gives you lemons, don't make lemonade - make life take the lemons back! Get mad! I don't want your damn lemons, what am I supposed to do with these? Demand to see life's manager. Make life rue the day it thought it could give Cave Johnson lemons. Do you know who I am? I'm the man who's gonna burn your house down! With the lemons. I'm going to to get my engineers to invent a combustible lemon that burns your house down!"

I guess Im all gayed up then. Im the neat one and shes the slob and *gasp*, I actually like talking to her.

We can be gay together. Yay! I've always been the neat one, I seem to attract only messy girls. Never a total slob though, I don't think I could handle that.

I guess that is what was to be expected when leaving it to the boys to keep the place clean. Spam everywhere ;)

“He who joyfully marches to music in rank and file has already earned my contempt. He has been given a large brain by mistake, since for him the spinal cord would surely suffice.” - Albert Einstein