Girls

Walsingham

I really like that dress

You don't look at the Mona Lisa for the frame.

"It wasn't lies. It was just... bull****"."

-Elwood Blues

tarna's dead; processing... complete. Disappointed by Universe. RIP Hades/Sand/etc. Here's hoping your next alt has a harp.

I really like that dress

You don't look at the Mona Lisa for the frame.

True but as any 'artist' will tell you, the choice of frame can have a significant impact.

There are none that are right, only strong of opinion. There are none that are wrong, only ignorant of facts

And if you can't appreciate a good dress on a beautiful girl, how can you appreciate the other things? Like running your hands up the dress, and taking it off of her.

Lou Gutman, P.I.- It's like I'm not even trying anymore!
http://theatomicdanger.iforumer.com/index....theatomicdanger

One billion b-balls dribbling simultaneously throughout the galaxy. One trillion b-balls being slam dunked through a hoop throughout the galaxy. I can feel every single b-ball that has ever existed at my fingertips. I can feel their collective knowledge channeling through my viens. Every jumpshot, every rebound and three-pointer, every layup, dunk, and free throw. I am there.

And if you can't appreciate a good dress on a beautiful girl, how can you appreciate the other things? Like running your hands up the dress, and taking it off of her.

So you're saying it's more like the skin on a banana?

-Elwood Blues

tarna's dead; processing... complete. Disappointed by Universe. RIP Hades/Sand/etc. Here's hoping your next alt has a harp.

He said all things pass into the night

And I said, oh no sir, I must say you're wrong

I must disagree oh no sir, I must say you're wrong

Won't you listen to me?

GOODBYE HORSES

I'M FLYING OVER YOU

GOODBYE HORSES

I'M FLYING OVER YOU

GOODBYE HORSES I'M FLYING FLYING FLYING OVER YOU

Lou Gutman, P.I.- It's like I'm not even trying anymore!
http://theatomicdanger.iforumer.com/index....theatomicdanger

One billion b-balls dribbling simultaneously throughout the galaxy. One trillion b-balls being slam dunked through a hoop throughout the galaxy. I can feel every single b-ball that has ever existed at my fingertips. I can feel their collective knowledge channeling through my viens. Every jumpshot, every rebound and three-pointer, every layup, dunk, and free throw. I am there.

Now Jack he is a banker

And Jane she is a clerk

And they're both saving up all their money

And when they come home from work

Sitting by the fire

Radios a-play

A little classical music for you kids

To the march of the wooden

soldiers and you can hear

Jack say

-Elwood Blues

Now Jack he is a banker

And Jane she is a check

Thats what I read. I wonder what it means?

DISCLAIMER: Do not take what I write seriously unless it is clearly and in no uncertain terms, declared by me to be meant in a serious and non-humoristic manner. If there is no clear indication, asume the post is written in jest. This notification is meant very seriously and its purpouse is to avoid misunderstandings and the consequences thereof. Furthermore; I can not be held accountable for anything I write on these forums since the idea of taking serious responsability for my unserious actions, is an oxymoron in itself.

Important: as the following sentence contains many naughty words I warn you not to read it under any circumstances; botty, knickers, wee, erogenous zone, psychiatrist, clitoris, stockings, bosom, poetry reading, dentist, fellatio and the department of agriculture.

"I suppose outright stupidity and complete lack of taste could also be considered points of view. "

All my friends are married

Every Tom and **** and Harry

You must be strong

To go it alone

Here's to the bachelors and the bowery bums

And those who feel that they're the ones

Who are better off without a wife

I like to sleep until the crack of noon

Midnight howlin' at the moon

Goin' out when I wanto,

Comin' home when I please

I don't have to ask permission

If I want to go out fishing

And I never have to ask for the keys

(Disclaimer: Happily married.)

(Disclaimer 2: I like my women like I like my coffee: Roasted, ground into a fine powder, and immersed in boiling water.)

(Disclaimer 3: Wait... that's not it. Please ignore Disclaimer 2)

(Disclaimer 4: I like my women like I like my coffee: Blonde, with enormous ****.)

(Disclaimer 5: Much better.)

(Disclaimer 6: I don't even like coffee.)

I like my coffee dark and bitter. And most of the women I've dated and all of the women I've married could be so described with accuracy.

"While it is true you learn with age, the down side is what you often learn is what a damn fool you were before"

Thomas Sowell

Well I like my coffee, the way I like my religious fanatics: Nonexistent

Hey now, my mother is huge and don't you forget it. The drunk can't even get off the couch to make herself a vodka drenched sandwich. Octopus suck.

Girls are so immature.

coffee makes me poop :'(

There was a time when I questioned the ability for the schizoid to ever experience genuine happiness, at the very least for a prolonged segment of time. I am no closer to finding the answer, however, it has become apparent that contentment is certainly a realizable goal. I find these results to be adequate, if not pleasing. Unfortunately, connection is another subject entirely. When one has sufficiently examined the mind and their emotional constructs, connection can be easily imitated. More data must be gleaned and further collated before a sufficient judgment can be reached.

And on that incredibly tasteless note, we seem to have reached the end...

:ermm:

“He who joyfully marches to music in rank and file has already earned my contempt. He has been given a large brain by mistake, since for him the spinal cord would surely suffice.” - Albert Einstein