Girls

Walsingham

I ****ing hate girls. I'm going to be venting for days.

Tell me about it, brother. I just got dumped.

After we spent the week together I didn't call for a couple of days, figuring she'd probably had enough of me for a while. She went off on one on day four, and accused me of being a typical lowlife scumbag. I was, needless to say, a bit shocked about this. So I denied anything was weird, and went quiet trying to figure out what the hell to say/do. We agreed to meet this weekend. I got an email last night containing a letter saying I was clearly a fethwit and we were breaking up.

To paraphrase my reply I responded with my own letter pointing out that breaking up with someone because they didn't call for four days was mental at the best of times. Doing so when they're juggling a business, taxes, and their mother is dying is as crazy as jam tennis rackets. Frankly I can only assume it's something else. Probably my body odour. :woot:

I would be sad, but it's too ridiculous.

"It wasn't lies. It was just... bull****"."

-Elwood Blues

tarna's dead; processing... complete. Disappointed by Universe. RIP Hades/Sand/etc. Here's hoping your next alt has a harp.

Had you two been together long?

We've known each other for about five years. The occasional fling, then been going out about six months.

-Elwood Blues

tarna's dead; processing... complete. Disappointed by Universe. RIP Hades/Sand/etc. Here's hoping your next alt has a harp.

I think the key to a healthy relationship is making sure the girl is in full mental health before proceeding. This is bets done by a full mental checkup in a respected and well-equipped psychiatric clinic. However, this can be expensive and can lead to some hillarioussly awkward situations when the men in white come to pick her up. Instead, a cheap home solution is to sneak into her bathroom or rummage through her trash in search of psychopharmacological medication. If anything suspicious is found, tell her that you will always be friends and never talk to her again. :woot:

/Dr. Kaftan, bona-fide relationship consultant.

DISCLAIMER: Do not take what I write seriously unless it is clearly and in no uncertain terms, declared by me to be meant in a serious and non-humoristic manner. If there is no clear indication, asume the post is written in jest. This notification is meant very seriously and its purpouse is to avoid misunderstandings and the consequences thereof. Furthermore; I can not be held accountable for anything I write on these forums since the idea of taking serious responsability for my unserious actions, is an oxymoron in itself.

Important: as the following sentence contains many naughty words I warn you not to read it under any circumstances; botty, knickers, wee, erogenous zone, psychiatrist, clitoris, stockings, bosom, poetry reading, dentist, fellatio and the department of agriculture.

"I suppose outright stupidity and complete lack of taste could also be considered points of view. "

I think the key to a healthy relationship is making sure the girl is in full mental health before proceeding. This is bets done by a full mental checkup in a respected and well-equipped psychiatric clinic. However, this can be expensive and can lead to some hillarioussly awkward situations when the men in white come to pick her up. Instead, a cheap home solution is to sneak into her bathroom or rummage through her trash in search of psychopharmacological medication. If anything suspicious is found, tell her that you will always be friends and never talk to her again. :woot:

/Dr. Kaftan, bona-fide relationship consultant.

there are at least two problems with this theory. first not all mentally unsound women are taking proper medication, so rooting through their purse when they aren't looking might turn up a false negative, i.e., they might be loony in spite of a lack of proper drugs. second, this would ultimately leave 1 or 2 women for 3 billion men. it would be ugly.

taks

comrade taks... just because.

AWW! I thought this was going to be a thread about hot chicks.

Screw you guys, I'm posting anyhow!

isla_fisher300.jpg

Isla Fisher

Swedes, go to: Spel2, for the latest game reviews in swedish!

Much like the engineer's good/fast/cheap aphorism, with women, you can only ever get 2 of the following 3: Smart, Hot, Sane.

:woot:

Genius. :)

-Elwood Blues

What's a girl?

"Alright, I've been thinking. When life gives you lemons, don't make lemonade - make life take the lemons back! Get mad! I don't want your damn lemons, what am I supposed to do with these? Demand to see life's manager. Make life rue the day it thought it could give Cave Johnson lemons. Do you know who I am? I'm the man who's gonna burn your house down! With the lemons. I'm going to to get my engineers to invent a combustible lemon that burns your house down!"

As a girl, I can kind of see where having just spent a week with someone and then not hearing from them for four days could be kind of upsetting... The proper response in that situation would not be to apply your own feelings on her "probably had enough of me" but rather to call and say, "I got used to you being here... I miss you..."

Clearly, though, you had gotten enough of her and she had probably picked up on that before she'd even left your house, and then you didn't call, giving her four days to stew on the fact that you were clearly tired of her. Now... if she's sane, she may be able to deal with this in a more rational behavior, call you at day 2 and try to work through some things... but... well, reading the writing on the wall and going nutty in a few days of trying to figure out how to "fix" it will make anyone crazy.

Anybody here catch that? All I understood was 'very'.

Wals, did she call you during those four days? Because if you weren't returning her calls, I can see where she would get mad, but if she's just mad because you aren't pursuing her then good riddance.

She did text me. But we often go for a day or two just sending a text. I guess I should have explained that I often ring every day, but equally often don't. OK normally I'd send an email or a text or something, but FOUR DAYS? I mean, obviously, she's mad about it. But I don't really believe I'd ever have seen it coming.

Anyway, I'm togged up, looking quite lean and streamlined. It's Friday. I'm off to meet my friends, eat some food, and possibly flirt a little. I'm NOT getting together or down with anyone, but I'm *taken from behind* if I'll sit about moping.

-Elwood Blues

I talked to Rosb about what happaned to me last night, and he made me feel better about myself.

Lou Gutman, P.I.- It's like I'm not even trying anymore!
http://theatomicdanger.iforumer.com/index....theatomicdanger

One billion b-balls dribbling simultaneously throughout the galaxy. One trillion b-balls being slam dunked through a hoop throughout the galaxy. I can feel every single b-ball that has ever existed at my fingertips. I can feel their collective knowledge channeling through my viens. Every jumpshot, every rebound and three-pointer, every layup, dunk, and free throw. I am there.

women are puzzling at the best of times

take for instance my situation at the moment - there's 4 girls who have shown interest in me

one i've known and quite like for a while now - except she has a boyfriend that she's clearly unhappy with yet wont do anything about it because she's too scared of being alone

another who just got out of a relationship and is too nervous to be involved with anyone for a while, yet she clearly likes me and is constantly wanting to hang out and go drinking and stuff

another who i met at a party through a mutual friend, and we hit it off and ended up sleeping together on valentines day (haha) yet i haven't seen since. apparently she thought i was angry with her last time i saw her, so maybe that's why she hasn't kept in touch - who knows

and the fourth is... married... :)

so i'm thinking my best bet at the moment is to go for none of them

when your mind works against you - fight back with substance abuse!

Much like the engineer's good/fast/cheap aphorism, with women, you can only ever get 2 of the following 3: Smart, Hot, Sane.

First it was "If God didn't want men to be homosexuals he would would've made women easier to deal with." And now this little pearl of wisdom.

:)

I think there's no point in being miserable in a relationship. I remember the first girl I dated. I was under the huge misconception that she was perfect and could do no wrong while I was a bumbling imbecile just lucky to be in her presence. Needless to say I was stressed out and miserable. It didn't help that she had some weird emotional ups and downs.

Eventually I came to my senses when she dumped me. So getting dumped isn't all bad. At the least you have an excuse to go our drinking with your buddies.

But there are some good ones out there so keep trying. My current lady friend is cool. She buys me video games, plays them with me and lets me play alone. It helps that she computer engineering major and a technophile. Of course she drags me to learn how to ballroom dance too...but its not that bad. I know how to waltz now.

I think we could use a "boys suck" thread to balance this one out. :)

“Things are as they are. Looking out into the universe at night, we make no comparisons between right and wrong stars, nor between well and badly arranged constellations.” – Alan Watts

women are puzzling at the best of times

take for instance my situation at the moment - there's 4 girls who have shown interest in me

one i've known and quite like for a while now - except she has a boyfriend that she's clearly unhappy with yet wont do anything about it because she's too scared of being alone

another who just got out of a relationship and is too nervous to be involved with anyone for a while, yet she clearly likes me and is constantly wanting to hang out and go drinking and stuff

another who i met at a party through a mutual friend, and we hit it off and ended up sleeping together on valentines day (haha) yet i haven't seen since. apparently she thought i was angry with her last time i saw her, so maybe that's why she hasn't kept in touch - who knows

and the fourth is... married... :)

so i'm thinking my best bet at the moment is to go for none of them

Good call.

We could use someone who sees the whole trouble as sign that our concept of gender is, well, just a concept, and causes more trouble and confusion than ease live *shrug*

Citizen of a country with a racist, hypocritical majority

We could use someone who sees the whole trouble as sign that our concept of gender is, well, just a concept, and causes more trouble and confusion than ease live *shrug*

"Relationships are unfathomable and oft very irritating" is a concept that's pretty universal no matter what gender. heh

“Things are as they are. Looking out into the universe at night, we make no comparisons between right and wrong stars, nor between well and badly arranged constellations.” – Alan Watts