NWN2 question

ramza

I still haven't bought NWN2 because I was waiting for all the expansions to be released and be combined in a combo pack. My only worry is that I wish to get a printed manual and not a digital manual. From what I remember, the combo packs for NWN1 did not include such a printed manual.

I have to make a choice here:

1) Either buy NWN2 and its expansions separately so that I may get all the manuals. Moreover, I read that there will be a combo pack that will include both SoZ and MoW, so that will cover me for the latest expansion packs. Just one question: does the european (UK) versions of NWN2 + expansions include a printed manual? Otherwise, it is not worth the money buying them separately.

2) Wait for the supreme combo pack. Did the NWN2 gold edition include a manual or not? Depending on the answer, we may deduct whether or not the diamond or emerald edition will also include a manual.

"Ooo, squirrels, Boo! I know I saw them! Quick, throw nuts!" -Minsc

"I am a well-known racist in the Realms! Elves? Dwarves? Ha! Kill'em all! Humans rule! -Me

Volourn will never grow up, he's like the Black Peter Pan, here to tell you that it might be great to always be a child, but everybody around is gonna hate it. :p

Simply buy the edition with MotB included then buy SoZ separately. Going though all this hassle to save a whole $10. really seems like a waste of time. And you are missing out on the best nwn series edition to date.

World of Darkness News

http://www.wodnews.net

---

"I cannot profess to be a theologian; but it seems to me that Christians who believe in a super human Satan have got themselves into a logical impasse with regard to their own religion. For either God can not prevent the mischief of Satan, in which case he is not omnipotent; or else He could do so if he wished, but will not, in which case He is not benevolent. Fortunately, being a pagan witch, I am not called upon to solve this problem."

- Doreen Valiente

Simply buy the edition with MotB included then buy SoZ separately. Going though all this hassle to save a whole $10. really seems like a waste of time. And you are missing out on the best nwn series edition to date.

That would be the gold edition. But is there a printed manual included?

"I am a well-known racist in the Realms! Elves? Dwarves? Ha! Kill'em all! Humans rule! -Me

Volourn will never grow up, he's like the Black Peter Pan, here to tell you that it might be great to always be a child, but everybody around is gonna hate it. :p

It's a personal choice, I like shuffling through the pages of a manual everytime I am looking for some specific rule or table.

I have been using quite often my NWN1 manuals, so I would like to do the same with NWN2.

Out of curiosity, does this game and its expansions sell all that well?

EDIT: I just made it to Arch-Mage. Something is terribly, terribly wrong.

Edited by WILL THE ALMIGHTY

"Alright, I've been thinking. When life gives you lemons, don't make lemonade - make life take the lemons back! Get mad! I don't want your damn lemons, what am I supposed to do with these? Demand to see life's manager. Make life rue the day it thought it could give Cave Johnson lemons. Do you know who I am? I'm the man who's gonna burn your house down! With the lemons. I'm going to to get my engineers to invent a combustible lemon that burns your house down!"