Alpha Protocol on GTTV next Friday

The Escapist Show visits Obsidz (about 3:30 on)

Kind of funny that they had footage from Tactics, a game Black Isle didn't really work on. Rights issues with 1 and 2, maybe?

I like that approach to RPGs. Leads to much better immersion and plot development.

That's my one problem with BioWare games - they're too static. Mass Effect was supposed to change that, but in that respect, it failed.

"The universe is a yawning chasm, filled with emptiness and the puerile meanderings of sentience..." - Ulyaoth

"It is all that is left unsaid upon which tragedies are built." - Kreia

"I thought this forum was for Speculation & Discussion, not Speculation & Calling People Trolls." - lord of flies

Please tell me that's not a sewer level. Please.

Hey, Bond had a chase through the aqueduct!

One thing a lot of developers seem to forget is that sewers are by nature connected to things.

Obsidian tends to be pretty smart about their design, so my suspicion is that, if they do include a sewer, it would probably be an entry point to another location (possibly one of several routes).

I like the train station and the contrast between both locales. Reminds me of Mirror's Edge.

"Alright, I've been thinking. When life gives you lemons, don't make lemonade - make life take the lemons back! Get mad! I don't want your damn lemons, what am I supposed to do with these? Demand to see life's manager. Make life rue the day it thought it could give Cave Johnson lemons. Do you know who I am? I'm the man who's gonna burn your house down! With the lemons. I'm going to to get my engineers to invent a combustible lemon that burns your house down!"

Please tell me that's not a sewer level. Please.

Hey, sewers are nice! :)

Maybe we get to shoot rats down there?

“He who joyfully marches to music in rank and file has already earned my contempt. He has been given a large brain by mistake, since for him the spinal cord would surely suffice.” - Albert Einstein

1238511478_Subway2.5.jpg

Was there ever an underground station so clean? Is that Japan or China? I hope Mike has to chase someone (or escape from someone) through a Japanese underground station during rush hour. That would be challenging gameplay!

"An electric puddle is not what I need right now." (Nina Kalenkov)

Was there ever an underground station so clean? Is that Japan or China? I hope Mike has to chase someone (or escape from someone) through a Japanese underground station during rush hour. That would be challenging gameplay!

Crowded, but pretty clean.