Alpha Protocol on GTTV next Friday

1237221618_Mar09_03.jpg

Dialogue options + the chesthair = lulz

When I see this picture I can't help but wonder whether or not he is talking to the guy or the chest hair. I for one think the chest hair is plotting to rid the world of razor blades. The solution: Threaten to pour hot wax on the chest hair and pull it out! (This threat might work if it was the dude and not the hair doing the plotting.)

"Some people are always trying to iceskate uphill."

Blade(Wesley Snipes) from the movie Blade.

Edited for content

"The first human who hurled an insult instead of a stone was the founder of civilization." - Sigmund Freud

There are 3-4 options for each dialogue node, with the fourth (bottom) usually being an optional "I want to cut this dialogue short, so let me shoot this dude in the kneecap" or "I don't like talking to you - I'm going to hang up the phone" type thing.

Matthew Rorie

Do we get to shoot anyone in the face mid sentence?

^^This is essential on what Alpha Protocol is all about.

"Some men see things as they are and say why?"
"I dream things that never were and say why not?"
- George Bernard Shaw

"Hope in reality is the worst of all evils because it prolongs the torments of man."
- Friedrich Nietzsche

"The amount of energy necessary to refute bull**** is an order of magnitude bigger than to produce it."

- Some guy 

[quote name='H

- George Bernard Shaw

"Hope in reality is the worst of all evils because it prolongs the torments of man."
- Friedrich Nietzsche

"The amount of energy necessary to refute bull**** is an order of magnitude bigger than to produce it."

- Some guy 

One of my favorite GTTV episodes is Dead Space.

It looks promising but needs more time to polish. I hope AP will be released in September, not in June.

And let me add the

HOLY CRAP FUNCROC HAS OFFERED AN OPINION.

I know you guys are as shocked as I am.

I like it, but I think it still needs work to not sound cheap.

"Alright, I've been thinking. When life gives you lemons, don't make lemonade - make life take the lemons back! Get mad! I don't want your damn lemons, what am I supposed to do with these? Demand to see life's manager. Make life rue the day it thought it could give Cave Johnson lemons. Do you know who I am? I'm the man who's gonna burn your house down! With the lemons. I'm going to to get my engineers to invent a combustible lemon that burns your house down!"

All the same, AP is an RPG, not a shooter. While I understand the action is intended to be good (for which I am very thankful), it would be nice to see some of the RPG elements advertised.

"The universe is a yawning chasm, filled with emptiness and the puerile meanderings of sentience..." - Ulyaoth

"It is all that is left unsaid upon which tragedies are built." - Kreia

"I thought this forum was for Speculation & Discussion, not Speculation & Calling People Trolls." - lord of flies

Yes, because as we all know, conversations really do look GREAT in trailers!

- George Bernard Shaw

- Friedrich Nietzsche

- Some guy