Alpha Protocol on GTTV next Friday

Woohoo!

"My hovercraft is full of eels!" - Hungarian tourist
I am Dan Quayle of the Romans.
I want to tattoo a map of the Netherlands on my nether lands.
Heja Sverige!!
Everyone should cuffawkle more.
The wrench is your friend. :bat:

Very awesome. I can't wait.

"Alright, I've been thinking. When life gives you lemons, don't make lemonade - make life take the lemons back! Get mad! I don't want your damn lemons, what am I supposed to do with these? Demand to see life's manager. Make life rue the day it thought it could give Cave Johnson lemons. Do you know who I am? I'm the man who's gonna burn your house down! With the lemons. I'm going to to get my engineers to invent a combustible lemon that burns your house down!"

Excellent! This one gets marked in my calendar. And for the love of all things good, please include more than a few seconds of in-game footage. Or else... :(

"We do not quit playing because we grow old, we grow old because we quit playing." - Oliver Wendell Holmes

Probably some MCA/Parker/Ferg interview with quick 0,3 sec video snippets of old game footage. Great!

Or do we get some real stuff this time?

I dare to wager that it will atleast a whole second! :(

"Some men see things as they are and say why?"
"I dream things that never were and say why not?"
- George Bernard Shaw

"Hope in reality is the worst of all evils because it prolongs the torments of man."
- Friedrich Nietzsche

"The amount of energy necessary to refute bull**** is an order of magnitude bigger than to produce it."

- Some guy 

If we're lucky it'll be an actual playthrough of a nearly complete level.

"Alright, I've been thinking. When life gives you lemons, don't make lemonade - make life take the lemons back! Get mad! I don't want your damn lemons, what am I supposed to do with these? Demand to see life's manager. Make life rue the day it thought it could give Cave Johnson lemons. Do you know who I am? I'm the man who's gonna burn your house down! With the lemons. I'm going to to get my engineers to invent a combustible lemon that burns your house down!"

I'm going to roll the dice and guess we'll see more of the Arms Dealer scenario we've been reading so much about for the last 9 or so months.

Also, mocap fun from some GTTV lady: pic (you can see some character concepts framed in the background)

Google Alerts also flagged down an interview with Chris Parker regarding UE3 that might be old, I can't tell, but it's walled off in an industry-only website.

Edited by Pop

Probably some MCA/Parker/Ferg interview with quick 0,3 sec video snippets of old game footage. Great!

I'm guessing pretty much that.

It should be a fair bit more substantial than that, although I don't know how it'll be edited up or how long the segment will be. It'll be airing next Friday at 10 PM PST, so you shouldn't have to wait too long to find out.

Matthew Rorie

Actually, I have new info. Thread incoming! :sorcerer:

Heja Sverige!!

hahaha. You'll have to wait a bit longer.

Heja Sverige!!

Wait so is it today?