TSLRP 1.0b8 Question

I posted this in the "Phantom Deadline" topic and was told to start my own thread, so here goes.

Is it possible to do the lightsaber training if you built a double-bladed one as your own? Because whenever I do that, no matter how many lightsabers I collect, Kreia always says to wait till I have a lightsaber. I have 3 single bladed + 2 doublebladed (including the one I built) + Visas, and I still can't do it.

I think you meant for the title to be TSL? ;)

TSLRP is a mod that has been worked on for a few years, making it one of the oldest active subjects.

Exactly what lightsaber training are we talking about? As far as I remember, nobody will do any lightsaber training?

You can do sparring with Handmaiden and Kreia can tell you more about the Force. Maybe somebody else have more input...

“He who joyfully marches to music in rank and file has already earned my contempt. He has been given a large brain by mistake, since for him the spinal cord would surely suffice.” - Albert Einstein

No no no, I happen to know this function works with a single blade, I was just wondering if it also worked with a doubleblade or if there could be something else keeping it from working on that playthrough.

Edited by Vequor

The game isn't very clear on the requirements but in order to start you HAVE to have Visas equip a lightsaber (and then need 2 spares for yourself).

^

I agree that that is such a stupid idiotic pathetic garbage hateful retarded scumbag evil satanic nazi like term ever created. At least top 5.

TSLRCM Official Forum || TSLRCM Moddb || My other KOTOR2 mods || TSLRCM (English version) on Steam || [M4-78EP on Steam

Formerly known as BattleWookiee/BattleCookiee

Yes.

^

I agree that that is such a stupid idiotic pathetic garbage hateful retarded scumbag evil satanic nazi like term ever created. At least top 5.

TSLRCM Official Forum || TSLRCM Moddb || My other KOTOR2 mods || TSLRCM (English version) on Steam || [M4-78EP on Steam

Formerly known as BattleWookiee/BattleCookiee