Attention, God hates The Netherlands

Blarghagh

This just in.

Yes indeed. REPENT AND BE SAVED. FIRE AND BRIMSTONE.

Just a bit of background information, yesterday at the dutch airport Schiphol 9 people died in a plane crash. The dutch government legalized gay marriage. Apparently, this gives people the right to be downright pricks.

Clearly forgiveness is not high on the list of priorities for some supporters of Jesus. :getlost:

Clearly forgiveness is not high on the list of priorities for some supporters of Jesus. :getlost:

Eh, Christianity suffers from the same syndrome as all the rest, "my way or the highway".

Sites like that amaze me. I cant even understand where they get that much energy to hate something that doesnt even effect you.

If you ask me, God's sliding. He didn't even break 100. Africa gets worse treatment than that and they haven't even DONE anything.

"It wasn't lies. It was just... bull****"."

-Elwood Blues

tarna's dead; processing... complete. Disappointed by Universe. RIP Hades/Sand/etc. Here's hoping your next alt has a harp.

Thanks for making a link i can't see on my phone. On another note, God's causing lots of plane crashes lately.

Hey now, my mother is huge and don't you forget it. The drunk can't even get off the couch to make herself a vodka drenched sandwich. Octopus suck.

If god really didn't want guys to do guys he would have made women easier to deal with.

Lou Gutman, P.I.- It's like I'm not even trying anymore!
http://theatomicdanger.iforumer.com/index....theatomicdanger

One billion b-balls dribbling simultaneously throughout the galaxy. One trillion b-balls being slam dunked through a hoop throughout the galaxy. I can feel every single b-ball that has ever existed at my fingertips. I can feel their collective knowledge channeling through my viens. Every jumpshot, every rebound and three-pointer, every layup, dunk, and free throw. I am there.

"I'm going to pretend like I really like you a lot for a while. Oh wait, I actually like this guy and never liked you, I just didn't want to tell you I didn't like you because I was afraid you wouldn't be friends with me. lol! Remember how I didn't like you before? Well, like, I just siad I didn't like you because I didn't want to admit I like you. We were such good firends if it didn't work out we would never talk anymore and I wouldn't be able to take that. What? you still really like me? But it won't work out. What? I didn't say I don't like you! It just won't work out. It's pointless. So don't like me. What? I don't think you can stop liking me, I don't think it's soemthing someone can just shut off. =.= I'm a girl LOL"

See? If that was a guy I could have just punched him in the face to deal with it.

Lou Gutman, P.I.- It's like I'm not even trying anymore!
http://theatomicdanger.iforumer.com/index....theatomicdanger

One billion b-balls dribbling simultaneously throughout the galaxy. One trillion b-balls being slam dunked through a hoop throughout the galaxy. I can feel every single b-ball that has ever existed at my fingertips. I can feel their collective knowledge channeling through my viens. Every jumpshot, every rebound and three-pointer, every layup, dunk, and free throw. I am there.

I'd punch the girl in the face too.

Nah Nah! That's very unmanly.

Not if you punch hard enough.

DISCLAIMER: Do not take what I write seriously unless it is clearly and in no uncertain terms, declared by me to be meant in a serious and non-humoristic manner. If there is no clear indication, asume the post is written in jest. This notification is meant very seriously and its purpouse is to avoid misunderstandings and the consequences thereof. Furthermore; I can not be held accountable for anything I write on these forums since the idea of taking serious responsability for my unserious actions, is an oxymoron in itself.

Important: as the following sentence contains many naughty words I warn you not to read it under any circumstances; botty, knickers, wee, erogenous zone, psychiatrist, clitoris, stockings, bosom, poetry reading, dentist, fellatio and the department of agriculture.

"I suppose outright stupidity and complete lack of taste could also be considered points of view. "

I'd punch the girl in the face too.

Nah Nah! That's very unmanly.

Not if you punch hard enough.

So hard the superfluous "X" chromosome breaks into a "Y"?

I cannot - yet I must. How do you calculate that? At what point on the graph do "must" and "cannot" meet? Yet I must - but I cannot! ~ Ro-Man

This just in.

Yes indeed. REPENT AND BE SAVED. FIRE AND BRIMSTONE.

Just a bit of background information, yesterday at the dutch airport Schiphol 9 people died in a plane crash. The dutch government legalized gay marriage. Apparently, this gives people the right to be downright pricks.

Clearly forgiveness is not high on the list of priorities for some supporters of Jesus. :)

Clearly some "supporters of Jesus" are not truly supporting Jesus. I call those people delusional. Forgiveness was the message of Christ. Jesus ate and drank with sinners and tax collectors, trying to communicate the truth to them through love. If a nation does not want to follow what scripture says about homosexuality, I say that a true Christian continues to eat and drink with those "sinners", trying to show them the truth through love, not through murder and terrorism.

How blind some people are about such a "popular" religion! Christ rebuked those who claimed to be followers but did not actually follow. I would likewise rebuke these so-called "Christians" if I could. If someone sins, it is not my place to punish and judge them. That is God's place. If a nation decides to support what scripture says is sinful, I will try to love that nation even more, not harm it further. The apostle Paul shares about who Christians are in charge of to judge in 1 Corinthians 5:12-13, "What business is it of mine to judge those outside the church? Are you not to judge those inside? God will judge those outside. 'Expel the wicked man from among you.'" If I am going to rebuke, it will be my fellow Christians, who are subscribing to God's commands, and I will not rebuke people who do not subscribe to God's commands or even believe in Him.

Some "Christians" just use Christianity as an excuse to force their will upon others. That is not God's will, however, as His will is love and redemption, patience and joy beyond circumstances in Christ.

Edited by Blank

I have to agree with Blank. Love the sinner, hate the sinner. Not set fire to the sinner. Unless the sin is being a zombie.

"It wasn't lies. It was just... bull****"."

-Elwood Blues

tarna's dead; processing... complete. Disappointed by Universe. RIP Hades/Sand/etc. Here's hoping your next alt has a harp.

Yes, a small group of lunatics that shows up at funerals to celebrate the death of American soldiers clearly represents all of Christianity.

Not all, but a good majority of it. The opnly difference is that these people have no problem showing their bigotry while most are still in the closet, so to speak. In my view, if you hate the sin then you hate the sinner. We are who we are, flaws and all, and if you hate an aspect of a person's life he or she has no real control over then you hate the person. Hating homosexuality is like hating left handedness, or hating all blue eyes, or all curly hair.

Edited by Killian Kalthorne

"Your Job is not to die for your country, but set a man on fire, and take great comfort in the general hostility and unfairness of the universe."

Not all, but a good majority of it. The opnly difference is that these people have no problem showing their bigotry while most are still in the closet, so to speak. In my view, if you hate the sin then you hate the sinner.

Cuz, y'know, that position's not hypocritical at all.

Love may forgive all infirmities and love still in spite of them: but Love cannot cease to will their removal.
Edited by Darth InSidious

This particularly rapid, unintelligible patter isn't generally heard, and if it is, it doesn't matter.

Hey now! There are plenty of good-looking guys out there. You take a look at my avatar and tell me I don't look good.

Hey now, my mother is huge and don't you forget it. The drunk can't even get off the couch to make herself a vodka drenched sandwich. Octopus suck.

Oh awesomeness you're a stud!

Please don't shoot me.

Yeah, that's my job.

*shoots 'The Architect with his .44 Magnum*

Okay, its more like a hobby.

*shoots him again*

Obsession, maybe?

*shoots repeatedly, then reloads and shoots again*

:lol:

"Your Job is not to die for your country, but set a man on fire, and take great comfort in the general hostility and unfairness of the universe."