Farewell

Dark_Raven

well bugger me sideways with a tyre iron

on second thought... maybe not... :ermm:

so we're losing another vet huh?

tis surely a shame to see you go - after all, who am i supposed to argue with about Bastila and how lame she is now? :p

Bastila is the best thing to happen to the SW universe. It wouldn't be the same without her greatness.

2010spaceships.jpg

Hades was the life of the party. RIP You'll be missed.

I'll be leaving soon, this community and others, my home away from home for so long. Health issues, and being semi employed thanks to Bush bringing on this depression, I have to cut out non essential costs. No more internet service, no more phone, and other things that are taken for granted. I may or may not be back, depending on how things go.

Its been nice being here, I've been involved in this community since the BIS boards. I come to know some great people like Darque, Hades, Meta, Gorth, Shryke to name a few and even Volo. R00fles!

I will miss this place, it has been fun here, this is a hard decision for me, but I have to do I have to do.

Cheers.

You lost me at Hades.

Hades is a swell fellow just like Volo.

2010spaceships.jpg

Hades was the life of the party. RIP You'll be missed.

I hardly knew ye. Best of luck in your future endeavors.

"Some men see things as they are and say why?"
"I dream things that never were and say why not?"
- George Bernard Shaw

"Hope in reality is the worst of all evils because it prolongs the torments of man."
- Friedrich Nietzsche

"The amount of energy necessary to refute bull**** is an order of magnitude bigger than to produce it."

- Some guy 

because I'm a woman?

Don't lie.

Admin of World of Darkness Online News

News/Community site for the WoD MMORPG

http://www.wodonlinenews.net

---

Jericho sassed me so I broke into his house and stabbed him to death in his sleep. Problem solved. - J.E. Sawyer

---

"I cannot profess to be a theologian; but it seems to me that Christians who believe in a super human Satan have got themselves into a logical impasse with regard to their own religion. For either God can not prevent the mischief of Satan, in which case he is not omnipotent; or else He could do so if he wished, but will not, in which case He is not benevolent. Fortunately, being a pagan witch, I am not called upon to solve this problem."

- Doreen Valiente

---

Expecting "innovation" from Bioware is like expecting "normality" from Valve -Moatilliatta

I'm actually really upset that you didn't mention me. Like, Krookie is jokingly upset about it, but I'm legit upset about it.

Lou Gutman, P.I.- It's like I'm not even trying anymore!
http://theatomicdanger.iforumer.com/index....theatomicdanger

One billion b-balls dribbling simultaneously throughout the galaxy. One trillion b-balls being slam dunked through a hoop throughout the galaxy. I can feel every single b-ball that has ever existed at my fingertips. I can feel their collective knowledge channeling through my viens. Every jumpshot, every rebound and three-pointer, every layup, dunk, and free throw. I am there.

I will really miss scrolling through topics and seeing:

You have chosen to ignore all posts from: Dark_Raven.

You have chosen to ignore all posts from: Volourn

R00fles!

I'm actually really upset that you didn't mention me. Like, Krookie is jokingly upset about it, but I'm legit upset about it.

Dude, I'm actually upset too. Don't tell me that I'm not, I'm going to miss Gabrielle just as much as the next vampire I mean guy.

Take care DR, don't stay away too long and don't become a stranger during your absence.

a015.gif

“He who joyfully marches to music in rank and file has already earned my contempt. He has been given a large brain by mistake, since for him the spinal cord would surely suffice.” - Albert Einstein

If you like that movie SWF then you'll love Charlottesville. So come down for some girl talk or if you just have a hankering to have your skin become part of a nice lady suit.

People laugh when I say that I think a jellyfish is one of the most beautiful things in the world. What they don't understand is, I mean a jellyfish with long, blond hair.

It better HAD be temporary.

I think DR's leaving us for another forum. :)

"It wasn't lies. It was just... bull****"."

-Elwood Blues

tarna's dead; processing... complete. Disappointed by Universe. RIP Hades/Sand/etc. Here's hoping your next alt has a harp.

I will really miss scrolling through topics and seeing:

R00fles!

DR is simply young and ignorant, give her a few years and her eyes will hopefully open. (if she isn't young.. well... erm... anyways..)

V is well... V. He has his moods some very positive others not so much. While one month he and I got at it and the next we are holding hands around the fire. While I don't agree with him 100% he does makes some valid point from time to time that makes me think of my own position. However I think he get so used to the flamefest forums over on the other communities he hangs out on he brings that same attitude over here. Which isn't all that productive.

Admin of World of Darkness Online News

News/Community site for the WoD MMORPG

http://www.wodonlinenews.net

---

Jericho sassed me so I broke into his house and stabbed him to death in his sleep. Problem solved. - J.E. Sawyer

---

"I cannot profess to be a theologian; but it seems to me that Christians who believe in a super human Satan have got themselves into a logical impasse with regard to their own religion. For either God can not prevent the mischief of Satan, in which case he is not omnipotent; or else He could do so if he wished, but will not, in which case He is not benevolent. Fortunately, being a pagan witch, I am not called upon to solve this problem."

- Doreen Valiente

---

Expecting "innovation" from Bioware is like expecting "normality" from Valve -Moatilliatta

I like Volo when he's not repeating "ME>KotOR". :sorcerer:

Sounds harsh, DR. Looks more like you're moving to Antartica.

"Alright, I've been thinking. When life gives you lemons, don't make lemonade - make life take the lemons back! Get mad! I don't want your damn lemons, what am I supposed to do with these? Demand to see life's manager. Make life rue the day it thought it could give Cave Johnson lemons. Do you know who I am? I'm the man who's gonna burn your house down! With the lemons. I'm going to to get my engineers to invent a combustible lemon that burns your house down!"

It better HAD be temporary.

I think DR's leaving us for another forum. :x

No not at all. I won't have internet service not even dialup, since I won't have a phone line.

If you have a laptop -or a wireless card in your desktop- you might be able to snag a wireless signal or two. :sorcerer:

"Geez. It's like we lost some sort of bet and ended up saddled with a bunch of terrible new posters on this forum."

-Hurlshot