Farewell

Dark_Raven

I'll be leaving soon, this community and others, my home away from home for so long. Health issues, and being semi employed thanks to Bush bringing on this depression, I have to cut out non essential costs. No more internet service, no more phone, and other things that are taken for granted. I may or may not be back, depending on how things go.

Its been nice being here, I've been involved in this community since the BIS boards. I come to know some great people like Darque, Hades, Meta, Gorth, Shryke to name a few and even Volo. R00fles!

I will miss this place, it has been fun here, this is a hard decision for me, but I have to do I have to do.

Cheers.

2010spaceships.jpg

Hades was the life of the party. RIP You'll be missed.

Hope everything works out okay for you. :lol:

"Alright, I've been thinking. When life gives you lemons, don't make lemonade - make life take the lemons back! Get mad! I don't want your damn lemons, what am I supposed to do with these? Demand to see life's manager. Make life rue the day it thought it could give Cave Johnson lemons. Do you know who I am? I'm the man who's gonna burn your house down! With the lemons. I'm going to to get my engineers to invent a combustible lemon that burns your house down!"

Damn. Wow... Hope everything turns out for the best Dark Raven, if you're ever near Charlottesville feel free to contact me via whatever method works for you. Again, best of luck and good wishes.

"Geez. It's like we lost some sort of bet and ended up saddled with a bunch of terrible new posters on this forum."

-Hurlshot

Good luck. Circumstances do change. There is always hope.

:lol:

There was a time when I questioned the ability for the schizoid to ever experience genuine happiness, at the very least for a prolonged segment of time. I am no closer to finding the answer, however, it has become apparent that contentment is certainly a realizable goal. I find these results to be adequate, if not pleasing. Unfortunately, connection is another subject entirely. When one has sufficiently examined the mind and their emotional constructs, connection can be easily imitated. More data must be gleaned and further collated before a sufficient judgment can be reached.

I'll be leaving soon, this community and others, my home away from home for so long. Health issues, and being semi employed thanks to Bush bringing on this depression, I have to cut out non essential costs. No more internet service, no more phone, and other things that are taken for granted. I may or may not be back, depending on how things go.

Its been nice being here, I've been involved in this community since the BIS boards. I come to know some great people like Darque, Hades, Meta, Gorth, Shryke to name a few and even Volo. R00fles!

I will miss this place, it has been fun here, this is a hard decision for me, but I have to do I have to do.

Cheers.

You lost me at Hades.

This post is not to be enjoyed, discussed, or referenced on company time.

Certainly bush was/is a idiot and couldn't manage himself out a wet paper bag, I am sorry his mis-mgt caused you so much ill. I hope for the best to you on both a physical and material level. You will be in my thoughts. All my best and blessings.

Peter aka Harlequin aka Rhomal

Admin of World of Darkness Online News

News/Community site for the WoD MMORPG

http://www.wodonlinenews.net

---

Jericho sassed me so I broke into his house and stabbed him to death in his sleep. Problem solved. - J.E. Sawyer

---

"I cannot profess to be a theologian; but it seems to me that Christians who believe in a super human Satan have got themselves into a logical impasse with regard to their own religion. For either God can not prevent the mischief of Satan, in which case he is not omnipotent; or else He could do so if he wished, but will not, in which case He is not benevolent. Fortunately, being a pagan witch, I am not called upon to solve this problem."

- Doreen Valiente

---

Expecting "innovation" from Bioware is like expecting "normality" from Valve -Moatilliatta

Man, you've been with us forever DR. It sucks. :(

Hope you'll be back further down the line... give us a sequel!

That does suck. You'll have to get a job in a library. Partly for the free web services. Mostly so I can imagine you in a librarian outfit. :(

"It wasn't lies. It was just... bull****"."

-Elwood Blues

tarna's dead; processing... complete. Disappointed by Universe. RIP Hades/Sand/etc. Here's hoping your next alt has a harp.

I hope things get better for you quickly and that you'll return one day. Luck!

“Things are as they are. Looking out into the universe at night, we make no comparisons between right and wrong stars, nor between well and badly arranged constellations.” – Alan Watts

well bugger me sideways with a tyre iron

on second thought... maybe not... :ermm:

so we're losing another vet huh?

tis surely a shame to see you go - after all, who am i supposed to argue with about Bastila and how lame she is now? :p

when your mind works against you - fight back with substance abuse!