Boy is father at 13.

Deadly_Nightshade

I watched the movie Idiocracy a few days back, it seems more and more like a frighteningly plausible future with stories like these.

Hows it seem for a present tense? People cant meet their own needs or responsibilities, they blister the planet while focusing on entertainment. The young parents here are pictured play on PS motes...

All deception is self deception all hypnosis is auto-hypnosis

Fantasic parents. She's sleeping around, he looks like he's 8, and they're playing playstation.

I almost choked to death I laughed so hard when I read this! LOL

Admin of World of Darkness Online News

News/Community site for the WoD MMORPG

http://www.wodonlinenews.net

---

Jericho sassed me so I broke into his house and stabbed him to death in his sleep. Problem solved. - J.E. Sawyer

---

"I cannot profess to be a theologian; but it seems to me that Christians who believe in a super human Satan have got themselves into a logical impasse with regard to their own religion. For either God can not prevent the mischief of Satan, in which case he is not omnipotent; or else He could do so if he wished, but will not, in which case He is not benevolent. Fortunately, being a pagan witch, I am not called upon to solve this problem."

- Doreen Valiente

---

Expecting "innovation" from Bioware is like expecting "normality" from Valve -Moatilliatta