Boy is father at 13.

Deadly_Nightshade

I hate hearing about all these 12 year olds becoming parents. I hate this one especially because he doesn't know what finance is.

Hey now, my mother is huge and don't you forget it. The drunk can't even get off the couch to make herself a vodka drenched sandwich. Octopus suck.

I hate hearing about all these 12 year olds becoming parents. I hate this one especially because he doesn't know what finance is.

13 is technically the age of viability. Of course our bodies are biologically set for a short lifespan (I think anywhere between 30 and 40 was considered ancient when our bodies decided to evolve reproductively the way we did), and with the advent of modern technology and less agrarian societies the age at which we should breed gets older.

And the youngest girl to ever have a kid was 5... just wanted to throw that out there.

Victor of the 5 year fan fic competition!

Kevin Butler will awesome your face off.

My wife has had a few 8th graders get pregnant over the years. It's sadly not uncommon. In our area, they are typically Catholic latinas with young mothers of their own. They don't get education about birth control at the home because they aren't supposed to have sex, and then they definitely don't get an abortion because that is a sin. So they drop out of school, live with their parent (not usually plural), and scrape by on welfare.

Horrible, I can't imagine my five or twelve year old sister getting pregnant.

Edited by awsomeness

Hey now, my mother is huge and don't you forget it. The drunk can't even get off the couch to make herself a vodka drenched sandwich. Octopus suck.

In case you missed it the 15 year old mother was sleeping with 8 other boys: (from here)

And amazingly the News Of The World has uncovered claims that Chantelle was sleeping with as many as EIGHT teenage boys around the time the baby was conceived on the Old Town estate in Eastbourne, Sussex.

And a picture of the happy parents :p

2cylllc.jpg

Edited by Purkake

Fantasic parents. She's sleeping around, he looks like he's 8, and they're playing playstation.

You know, I'm actually not that surprised that she was sleeping around and the baby is, most likely, not his - in fact I was going to post a theory along those lines, but, of course, that's moot now.

"Geez. It's like we lost some sort of bet and ended up saddled with a bunch of terrible new posters on this forum."

-Hurlshot

I was thinking something along those lines, but I thought I might sound like an ass if I posted it.

Yeah I was going to make a post likening her to a forest troll but with a half glass full decent rack to round it out.

There was a time when I questioned the ability for the schizoid to ever experience genuine happiness, at the very least for a prolonged segment of time. I am no closer to finding the answer, however, it has become apparent that contentment is certainly a realizable goal. I find these results to be adequate, if not pleasing. Unfortunately, connection is another subject entirely. When one has sufficiently examined the mind and their emotional constructs, connection can be easily imitated. More data must be gleaned and further collated before a sufficient judgment can be reached.

I was thinking something along those lines, but I thought I might sound like an ass if I posted it.

She looks like something that might come out of female Yoda after alcohol introduced blackout.

This post is not to be enjoyed, discussed, or referenced on company time.

If I had said that, I would have felt like an ass. Thank you for expressing my thoughts.

Yeah I was going to make a post likening her to a forest troll but with a half glass full decent rack to round it out.

yeah, like something out of anime where everything has a good size rack

People laugh when I say that I think a jellyfish is one of the most beautiful things in the world. What they don't understand is, I mean a jellyfish with long, blond hair.

I have to agree with you kirottu, I'm a little scared about it too..

But this is obviously a scam, they realized that there would be a ton of money to be made if they claimed the 12 years old was the kid.. the 8 other teenage boy smelled the fat money cow (pun intendeed) and are now going for the price too.. How frakked up is that? that the media is actually partially to blame for this?

Wierd world..

Fortune favors the bald.

It's wonderful world!

"Some men see things as they are and say why?"
"I dream things that never were and say why not?"
- George Bernard Shaw

"Hope in reality is the worst of all evils because it prolongs the torments of man."
- Friedrich Nietzsche

"The amount of energy necessary to refute bull**** is an order of magnitude bigger than to produce it."

- Some guy 

And the youngest girl to ever have a kid was 5... just wanted to throw that out there.

:):x :x

if you don't believe me, hit up snopes (I don't want to toe the forum guidelines because the article actually has a shot of the girl nude with her TITANIC belly).

Victor of the 5 year fan fic competition!

Kevin Butler will awesome your face off.

I seem to remember linking to the Lina Medina story (not from snopes, but one that didn't have pictures) when there was some other young mother story back on BIS.

I probably also mentioned then that I graduated with a girl in high school whose son went to the elementary school next door.

I cannot - yet I must. How do you calculate that? At what point on the graph do "must" and "cannot" meet? Yet I must - but I cannot! ~ Ro-Man

I want to give the parents of these kids a punch in the face. And I want to give the kids of those parents a punch in the face. I also want them to give away this baby to someone who can take care of it.