SoZ bugs introduced in the OC

Rhomal

a. Skymirror quest is fragged, after you cast the proper spell on the trees and click on them again you get a totally blank dialog box and stuck in such.

b. fighting black garius at the keep, both the cleric and ammon when I command to read his true name it aborts with the message it only works on 'invulnerable reavers'. Which is what he is.. heh.. if anyone knows a console command to get around this that would be helpful, thanks!

Admin of World of Darkness Online News

News/Community site for the WoD MMORPG

http://www.wodonlinenews.net

---

Jericho sassed me so I broke into his house and stabbed him to death in his sleep. Problem solved. - J.E. Sawyer

---

"I cannot profess to be a theologian; but it seems to me that Christians who believe in a super human Satan have got themselves into a logical impasse with regard to their own religion. For either God can not prevent the mischief of Satan, in which case he is not omnipotent; or else He could do so if he wished, but will not, in which case He is not benevolent. Fortunately, being a pagan witch, I am not called upon to solve this problem."

- Doreen Valiente

---

Expecting "innovation" from Bioware is like expecting "normality" from Valve -Moatilliatta

First one is fixed in upcoming patch. Meanwhile, it works (if I recall my own tests accurately) if you use your main character to "talk" with the tress after casting the spell on them. If you use a party member (most likely Elanee I would assume), then it freezes.

No clue what's going on with the second one though. It worked for me when I played that area with the current patch... No idea how to solve it either.

Listen to my home-made recordings (some original songs, some not): http://www.youtube.c...low=grid&view=0

First one is fixed in upcoming patch. Meanwhile, it works (if I recall my own tests accurately) if you use your main character to "talk" with the tress after casting the spell on them. If you use a party member (most likely Elanee I would assume), then it freezes.

No clue what's going on with the second one though. It worked for me when I played that area with the current patch... No idea how to solve it either.

hhhmm could anything in my override dir be fragging with it you think?

---

Jericho sassed me so I broke into his house and stabbed him to death in his sleep. Problem solved. - J.E. Sawyer

---

"I cannot profess to be a theologian; but it seems to me that Christians who believe in a super human Satan have got themselves into a logical impasse with regard to their own religion. For either God can not prevent the mischief of Satan, in which case he is not omnipotent; or else He could do so if he wished, but will not, in which case He is not benevolent. Fortunately, being a pagan witch, I am not called upon to solve this problem."

- Doreen Valiente

---

Expecting "innovation" from Bioware is like expecting "normality" from Valve -Moatilliatta

Wrong forum. You should post this thread again here if you think it's important. :p

Not like we already covered this topic or anything...

That aside, back to issue #2 seems the trigger of getting past that encounter was to kill the giant shadow first. The first 2 times though it was never spawned hence the issue. So still a bug just not exactly what I thought.

Edited by Rhomal

---

---

- Doreen Valiente

---

I also hope the shield bug gets fixed soon too, the followers removing their 2 handed weapon for a shield/fist combo is really annoying.

---

---

- Doreen Valiente

---