Does this make me a jerk?

alanschu

from what i remember of alan's old thread, it really sounds like she just doesn't know what the hell she wants

That's women for you.

Archie and i agreeing? :(

when your mind works against you - fight back with substance abuse!

Though I was thinking, does Walslingham's girl actually exist? A groovy chick that isn't mental?

Um. I may have given a false impression. She is still mental. But in a way that doesn't generally impact on me. She scares my best friend witless.

"It wasn't lies. It was just... bull****"."

-Elwood Blues

tarna's dead; processing... complete. Disappointed by Universe. RIP Hades/Sand/etc. Here's hoping your next alt has a harp.

a nice kind of mental then?

She's a well-trained bodyguard who makes stained glass objet d'art. Impressionistically, imagine an elegant and attractive soap dish, wired to the mains.

-Elwood Blues

tarna's dead; processing... complete. Disappointed by Universe. RIP Hades/Sand/etc. Here's hoping your next alt has a harp.

a nice kind of mental then?

She's a well-trained bodyguard who makes stained glass objet d'art. Impressionistically, imagine an elegant and attractive soap dish, wired to the mains.

Does... does she like nerdy things like anime or rpgs or thingies like that?

Man, this is going to be even better than mkreku

Edited by kirottu

This post is not to be enjoyed, discussed, or referenced on company time.

I showed her bioshock for the first time yesterday, and she immediately loved it on a graphics and gameplay level. How's that?

-Elwood Blues

I h8 u

Yet ironically we crave your sinewy anime body.

-Elwood Blues

Haha, it did suck that the woman I liked was into the nerdy things too. We watched Ninja Scroll and Ghost in the Shell with my roommate. After we watched a bit of Ranma 1/2 hahaha

Ah japan, the only place Ranma would make sense.

Victor of the 5 year fan fic competition!

Kevin Butler will awesome your face off.

As time has progressed I find myself more and more "not caring" which is probably a good thing.

At the same time, I also find myself not caring about lying on her behalf anymore...which is a bit unsettling. That is, when people ask why she and I don't hang out anymore, I am more inclined to be honest about why.

At this stage it seems as though any chance of salvaging a friendship seems pretty impossible. She has mentioned she'd like to be "friends" in that when we are able to hang out as part of large groups. Though at the last party my group of friends went to she seemed particularly cold towards me. She's gotten colder and less responsive as time goes on, which is probably good as it means she's moving on.

I don't get the impression she's interested in being friends, which makes my decision significantly easier as there's no longer a choice.

However, I have issues with remaining discrete, because I feel as though every time I lie I do it "for her." I don't care what people think about me, and of the few people that do know no one seems to judge me. I must still "care" for her a little bit as this idea of "not caring" seems a bit worrisome.

Should I just say **** it and do whatever I want to do?

Edited by alanschu

I think you should probably think about her when you touch yourself at night and leave it at that. Thats the ultimate revenge, use her up and then kick her to the curb. Tell everyone what a dirty whore she is for what she has been doing to you in your dream, ruin her rep and all that.

Atleast thats what I would do

Edited by Laozi

People laugh when I say that I think a jellyfish is one of the most beautiful things in the world. What they don't understand is, I mean a jellyfish with long, blond hair.