The Music Thread

Gorth

I Love You But I've Chosen Darkness ~ According To Plan

I really like this song, a little on the 80's side but not in a bad way.

People laugh when I say that I think a jellyfish is one of the most beautiful things in the world. What they don't understand is, I mean a jellyfish with long, blond hair.

don't do it, thats a band of wankers

People laugh when I say that I think a jellyfish is one of the most beautiful things in the world. What they don't understand is, I mean a jellyfish with long, blond hair.

Beirut ~ A Sunday Smile

Skip James ~ Crow Jane

The Beaver Boyz ~ Shrimp & White Wine

The Rural Alberta Advantage ~ The Deathbridge in Lethbridge

Horrorpops - Heading for the disco

Trying so hard to be old school

But goddamned Poison was never cool

I don't get why anyone would wanna dress up as an eighties whore >_<

Citizen of a country with a racist, hypocritical majority