Feargus Speaks!

Seeing Feargus's initials make me giggle like a schoolgirl.

FU: Anything is possible. However, our focus is the PC game. We aren't going to "nerf" the PC version so that we can make a console edition possible.

*giggle*

I made this half-pony half-monkey monster to please you

But I get the feeling that you don't like it

What's with all the screaming?

You like monkeys, you like ponies

Maybe you don't like monsters so much

Maybe I used too many monkeys

Isn't it enough to know that I ruined a pony making a gift for you?

Seeing Feargus's initials make me giggle like a schoolgirl.
FU: Anything is possible. However, our focus is the PC game. We aren't going to "nerf" the PC version so that we can make a console edition possible.

*giggle*

he was talking about NWN2 in that quote...

thx for the link. interesting read.

Ambrosia3.gif

GS: How much has your staff expanded since you landed the KOTOR franchise?

FU: After we left Black Isle, Obsidian was seven of us working in my attic--amazingly we only blew a fuse twice. After we signed the deal to do KOTOR II, we were able to bring on six more people right away. By the end of 2003 the team had grown to 20, and as of last month, we had about 27 people working on the game.

GS: I know you're hiring for a few positions right now for "upcoming RPG products," =cough=NWN2=cough=. How big do you plan on getting?

FU: Obsidian will get to about 42 or 43 people once NWN2 is fully staffed. However, not everyone will be working on NWN2. The core team from KOTOR2 will be moving on to another project. I am still working on figuring out what that is going to be...

From this I noticed something. They are already looking for a third game? And their first one, KOTOR 2, isn't even out.

Evolutionary Development

Hey thanks for the link!

"The only difference between genius and stupidity is genius has its limits!" - Albert Einstein.

"It's better to be thought a fool, than to open your mouth and remove all doubt!"

"You can try to kill me, you'd fail!, but you can try!" - Revan.

"When you have exhausted all other possibilities whatever remains, however improbable must be the truth." - Sherlock Holmes (a.k.a. Sir Arthur Conan Dole)

"A lack of planning on your part, does not constitute an emergency on my part"

AscendedPaladin.png

The focus of KOTOR and KOTOR II has been the Xbox versions.

:angry:

:lol:

Hey whats wrong with that?

"The only difference between genius and stupidity is genius has its limits!" - Albert Einstein.

"It's better to be thought a fool, than to open your mouth and remove all doubt!"

"When you have exhausted all other possibilities whatever remains, however improbable must be the truth." - Sherlock Holmes (a.k.a. Sir Arthur Conan Dole)

AscendedPaladin.png

Because PC > Console.

I have both as well, I personally don't find that there is much point in arguing over which is better, I mean there are different challenges for programing on the XBox so I can see why the main focus would be put on the XBox over the PC. There would be things *cough* Hoods that go up and down *cough* that could be done on the PC that can't be done on a console right now, so instead of programing two different games they figured that they would just make a game that would work great on both and save time and energy. Now I could be wrong as to what FU ( :lol: ) ment by putting more foucs on the XBox.

AscendedPaladin.png