Who am I?

Calax

My project in my Human development class is a large report about Who I am. The project requires me to do things like think of 5 movies that represent me and the same number in song etc.

One of the requirements is to ask 10 people (it doesn't matter who) to tell me who I am, and being an idiot, I picked you guys.

So, Who Am I?

Victor of the 5 year fan fic competition!

Kevin Butler will awesome your face off.

What exactly is a 'Human development class'? Sounds like some sort of hideous selective breeding course that is an HR Dept's wet dream.

What exactly is a 'Human development class'? Sounds like some sort of hideous selective breeding course that is an HR Dept's wet dream.

it's psych, we're studying the development of the human identity and psychology through the lifespan allotted to us.

I'd say you're a kind hearted soul with a virtue about you that can only be found in well traveled old dudes you find in kung fu movies. Okay not really but you seem like a cool dude regardless.

There was a time when I questioned the ability for the schizoid to ever experience genuine happiness, at the very least for a prolonged segment of time. I am no closer to finding the answer, however, it has become apparent that contentment is certainly a realizable goal. I find these results to be adequate, if not pleasing. Unfortunately, connection is another subject entirely. When one has sufficiently examined the mind and their emotional constructs, connection can be easily imitated. More data must be gleaned and further collated before a sufficient judgment can be reached.

1. Kurosaki Ichigo

2.Anime.

3.Bleach.

4.Anime.

5.Zaraki Kenpachi

6.Anime.

7.Anime.

8.Anime.

9.Anime.

10 Anime.

For some reason, that is the only thing that comes to mind for me. Maybe it is the avatar of yours :shifty:

"Some men see things as they are and say why?"
"I dream things that never were and say why not?"
- George Bernard Shaw

"Hope in reality is the worst of all evils because it prolongs the torments of man."
- Friedrich Nietzsche

"The amount of energy necessary to refute bull**** is an order of magnitude bigger than to produce it."

- Some guy 

1. Kurosaki Ichigo

2.Anime.

3.Bleach.

4.Anime.

5.Zaraki Kenpachi

6.Anime.

7.Anime.

8.Anime.

9.Anime.

10 Anime.

For some reason, that is the only thing that comes to mind for me. Maybe it is the avatar of yours :shifty:

... He/she's not from bleach, it's actually from Battle angel Alita aka Gun dream or more specifically Lost Order (the series the writer put together because he wasn't pleased about how it originally ended). His name is Sechs and he's an android replica with all the memories and abilities of the main character, except he's been using his own experiences to mold his own form of combat. He's killed all his "sisters" except for Elf and Zwolf who are protected by a kookie scientist who acts as one of the main villains for most of the original series. He started as a female android but in order to seperate himself from Alita he had his body swapped. The body he's first seen in has a rail gun on one arm, he gets a different better body later on in the series.

As to bleach Ken-chan FTW!

Maybe that's the whole point.

Calax: Been around a while, not the guy to rock the boat, so to speak, loves anime, exhibits various signs of being a white western unmarried male in his twenties.

Isn't it kind of a stretch to ask forumites to explain who you are? I mean we only know your "avatar" so the speak and not the real you.

My teacher said that one of the people who'd done this before simply asked 10 people in a shopping mall on camera who he was and he STILL got credit for it.

He doesn't care who I ask, merely that I ask.

I'd say you were a troubled chap, with a strong urge to prove his capabilities, and a pronounced interest in others ,exhibiting itself sometimes in deliberately prosocial behaviour. I'd also like to say that you have the dreamiest eyes, but that would be a lie.

"It wasn't lies. It was just... bull****"."

-Elwood Blues

tarna's dead; processing... complete. Disappointed by Universe. RIP Hades/Sand/etc. Here's hoping your next alt has a harp.

You used to lead with your chin in a lot of arguments, but your rhetoric has steadily improved from when I first read your posts. You're one of the most prolific posters on this board, and the quality of your contributions is quite good. You have forged a lot of online associations with people. You play video games with the other members. However shy you may or may not be in real life, you're quite open online. Like Walshy says, you're very social at Obsidian. You freely discuss what you clearly consider your shortcomings, but you've come to acknoledge your value as a member of the community.

No one lives a static life, no matter how hard they try. You can only hope that you get better rather than worse. Your online persona has shown a marked degree of maturity and insight, and I take that as a "getting better" rather than worse. +100 TOMBS points.

However, these kinds of threads rarely go well. :Cantousent's ****-eating grin icon: So, -10 TOMBS points. Ha! Nothing's ever all good!

Fionavar's Holliday Wishes to all members of our online community:  Happy Holidays

Join the revelry at the Obsidian Plays channel:
Obsidian Plays

Remembering tarna, Phosphor, Metadigital, and Visceris.  Drink mead heartily in the halls of Valhalla, my friends!

My project in my Human development class is a large report about Who I am. The project requires me to do things like think of 5 movies that represent me and the same number in song etc.

One of the requirements is to ask 10 people (it doesn't matter who) to tell me who I am, and being an idiot, I picked you guys.

So, Who Am I?

Movies...

1. Willy Wonka and the Chocalate Factory (Gene Wilder version)

2. Bedtime for Bonzo

3. Quill

4. The Princess Bride

5. Monsters and Mazes

Songs...

1. Walking Contradiction (Green Day)

2. Tonight Tonight (Smashing Pumpkins)

3. Rise (Origa)

4. Deception (Cruxshadows)

5. You, Me, and the Devil (Marilyn Manson)

Happy?

"Your Job is not to die for your country, but set a man on fire, and take great comfort in the general hostility and unfairness of the universe."

Songs and movies, huh?

Well, You decided to go your own way when your guild screwed you in WoW. Music? Solitary Man. Movie? Home Alone.

Apparently, you kick ass in Left4Dead. A fine song is: All you Zombies. The movie would be: Die Hard.

you have bi-polar disorder. I'll say for song... Unwell. For a movie? One Few Over the Cuckoo's Nest. :sorcerer:

You were in the Navy. heh heh heh. I won't go for the obvious one by the village people. Hmm. Sink the Bismark. For a movie I'll choose Gray Lady Down.

You need five?

You like to read, so let me suggest Open Book for music. I propose the flik (I'm cheating, it's a made for TV movie) The Librarian: Quest for the Spear.

I don't need to have people handing me movies and music, just adding the answers to "Who am I?"

It's what you do that defines you :)

Edited by Laozi

People laugh when I say that I think a jellyfish is one of the most beautiful things in the world. What they don't understand is, I mean a jellyfish with long, blond hair.

It's what you do that defines you :)

Zing! :sorcerer:

You are Calax the Black and White, slayer of Frogs and scourge of the children of Zoogul.

Or, you are Calax the Forumite, all round nice guy with a tendency to write posts so long that the reader lies writhing on the floor, gasping for breath, trying to comprehend the massive influx of info :)

“He who joyfully marches to music in rank and file has already earned my contempt. He has been given a large brain by mistake, since for him the spinal cord would surely suffice.” - Albert Einstein

I want to make a thread and see what people think of me.

There was a time when I questioned the ability for the schizoid to ever experience genuine happiness, at the very least for a prolonged segment of time. I am no closer to finding the answer, however, it has become apparent that contentment is certainly a realizable goal. I find these results to be adequate, if not pleasing. Unfortunately, connection is another subject entirely. When one has sufficiently examined the mind and their emotional constructs, connection can be easily imitated. More data must be gleaned and further collated before a sufficient judgment can be reached.