Hey guys

thepixiesrock

This was supposed to be the one time it does happen. We share this Hell Kitty, we share this.

Lou Gutman, P.I.- It's like I'm not even trying anymore!
http://theatomicdanger.iforumer.com/index....theatomicdanger

One billion b-balls dribbling simultaneously throughout the galaxy. One trillion b-balls being slam dunked through a hoop throughout the galaxy. I can feel every single b-ball that has ever existed at my fingertips. I can feel their collective knowledge channeling through my viens. Every jumpshot, every rebound and three-pointer, every layup, dunk, and free throw. I am there.

Who is Rosbjerg?

One billion b-balls dribbling simultaneously throughout the galaxy. One trillion b-balls being slam dunked through a hoop throughout the galaxy. I can feel every single b-ball that has ever existed at my fingertips. I can feel their collective knowledge channeling through my viens. Every jumpshot, every rebound and three-pointer, every layup, dunk, and free throw. I am there.

OH wait. I feel like a jerk

I could comment, but these are PG13 forums...

Fortunately, I spawned everyone here. So go ahead and comment. I will parentally guide them.

You'd know if you went on AIM more

I'd be on AIM more if you weren't two-timing me with Hell Kitty.

Edited by Blank

Hehheh, not me! And I'm Cant afterall.

Hey guy, how is you?

kirottu said:
I was raised by polar bears. I had to fight against blood thirsty wolves and rabid penguins to get my food. Those who were too weak to survive were sent to Sweden.

It has made me the man I am today. A man who craves furry hentai.

So let us go and embrace the rustling smells of unseen worlds

Have you tried preparation H?

"It wasn't lies. It was just... bull****"."

-Elwood Blues

tarna's dead; processing... complete. Disappointed by Universe. RIP Hades/Sand/etc. Here's hoping your next alt has a harp.

I've been trying to get my voodoo on for meta. There's a whole lot of smoke, and burnt human flesh smells funny, but I don't think it's working.

I'm probably gonna need some ointment. Like, silvadene.

Hey! Some places charge by the hour for that sort of thing. Make sure you just use a towel afterwards.

"Your Job is not to die for your country, but set a man on fire, and take great comfort in the general hostility and unfairness of the universe."

He doesn't answer my PM's anymore : (

Maybe he just has too much PMS?

Worst pun ever.

-Elwood Blues

tarna's dead; processing... complete. Disappointed by Universe. RIP Hades/Sand/etc. Here's hoping your next alt has a harp.

Maybe he just has too much PMS?

Worst pun ever.

I actually thought it was quite punny.

Warning! Pun generator malfunction!

I concede. You have bested me, sir.

-Elwood Blues