TSL Restoration Project: The Phantom Deadline, READ FIRST POST BEFORE POSTING

Well it says keeping people updated, it says nothing about regular updates.

Regardless there's nothing to update anyone on, so you are all still up to date, so the teams promise is still being fulfilled.

Speaking of updates, what's this from Dashus?

http://forums.team-gizka.org/viewtopic.php?f=5&t=4776

Is Dashus saying it will be released in two weeks?

Well it says keeping people updated, it says nothing about regular updates.

Regardless there's nothing to update anyone on, so you are all still up to date, so the teams promise is still being fulfilled.

Speaking of updates, what's this from Dashus?

http://forums.team-gizka.org/viewtopic.php?f=5&t=4776

Is Dashus saying it will be released in two weeks?

No. He's saying it'll be done when it's done and... that's it. "Two weeks" thing is a reference to a scene from a movie "Total Recall", Arnie keeps repeating "two weeks" thing over and over again, as Dashus the "When it's done" phrase. Here:

At least that's how I think.

Edited by Sharen the Exile

M4-78 Enhancement Project :: www.m4-78ep.deadlystream.com

banneranimatedlucasforu.gif

Discuss the M4-78EP, Sleheyron Restoration Project, KotOR: Revenge of Revan and more! Join Deadly Stream Forums today!

No. He's saying it'll be done when it's done and... that's it. "Two weeks" thing is a reference to a scene from a movie "Total Recall", Arnie keeps repeating "two weeks" thing over and over again, as Dashus the "When it's done" phrase. Here:

At least that's how I think.

I hope you aren't saying that because of my post on the TG forums. I was only joking about the Total Recall reference.

Cry 'Havoc' and let slip the dogs of War!

userbar2kq0.jpg

cogadh.jpeg

I hope you aren't saying that because of my post on the TG forums. I was only joking about the Total Recall reference.

I actually don't know since I saw this Total Recall quote being used as an answer to release dates questions on various different gaming forums already :) How I am suppoused to know if Dashus isn't using it the same way too?

M4-78 Enhancement Project :: www.m4-78ep.deadlystream.com

banneranimatedlucasforu.gif

Discuss the M4-78EP, Sleheyron Restoration Project, KotOR: Revenge of Revan and more! Join Deadly Stream Forums today!

Sounds more like George Broussard has invaded the boards. "Duke Nukem Forever will be released before Unreal 2!", "Duke Nukem Forever shoould be released before Doom 3!".

Um, yeah.

"Some men see things as they are and say why?"
"I dream things that never were and say why not?"
- George Bernard Shaw

"Hope in reality is the worst of all evils because it prolongs the torments of man."
- Friedrich Nietzsche

"The amount of energy necessary to refute bull**** is an order of magnitude bigger than to produce it."

- Some guy 

As the man says, two weeks.

Everything going to plan, the beta team will be testing a new version very soon. (and no, that's not what 'two weeks' refers to)

Sounds good, feels like we're getting some progress on it :x

"Battle not with monsters, lest ye become a monster - and if you gaze into the abyss, the abyss gazes into you"

QUOTE(The Architect @ May 9 2007, 05:18 PM)

And if LA announces KotOR III will never be made shortly after TSLRP is shut down, is it reasonable to assume that what happened to Alderaan in A New Hope would happen to LA HQ?

It looks a long way off to me. No activity on thier progress report and tons of unasigned bugs on mantis. The bug count has been holding steady at 84 for maybe a month, month and a half? No news from the developers in how long?

Other modders have restored alot of content, but are waiting on Gizka for things like the HK factory and anything else Gizka is restoring. They should just restore what ever they want and ignor what Gizka says thier going to do, because really "When its Done" might be years from now or never. There are alot of great modders out there that could and probobly will restore much of what Gizka is working on (in smaller chunks)

Please forgive my pessimism. I've been following this mods progress for years. Yes, I'de like to see it completed. Yes I think one huge restoration would be better than alot of smaller ones that may conflict with one another. I just don't think its going to be in the near future if at all. I admit it. I've lost faith in the whole project. If someone could point out something I've missed (or am dead wrong on) well, It might restore my faith, and maybe others as well (I know I'm not alone).

If someone could point out something I've missed (or am dead wrong on)

You're dead wrong on...some of it. You'll see progress in under two weeks, scouts honour :bat:

You'll go from 84 bugs to 83?

20795.jpg