Ulic Qel-Droma's Fall to Darkness

I thought Empire at War was really fun.

Don't get me wrong, the space fights were BOATLOADS of fun, but the ground battles were extremely boring, and the "metagame" felt like a toned down version of Civ.

Victor of the 5 year fan fic competition!

Kevin Butler will awesome your face off.

The ground battles definitely weren't as good as the space battles but they weren't horrible.

Hey now, my mother is huge and don't you forget it. The drunk can't even get off the couch to make herself a vodka drenched sandwich. Octopus suck.

And flying pirate ships made of gold, or maybe a new superweapon that can wipe out whole star clusters at once.

I love EU on the whole, but even I admit that there is lots of parts that suck. But hey, even canon has parts that suck.

SODOFF Steam group.

• 3 weeks later...
Probably only some of the EU sucks, The Clone Wars, KotOR, Jedi Knight games, Empire at War, those are all good EU games. The Clone Emperor Palpatine is really the only among a few things that sucks about EU.

Clone wars? Good game? in same sentance? Are you smoking? Clone wars was probably one of the most boring games I've ever played.

Kotor and Jedi Knight are both good, but Empire at War is only fun in space battles and the expansion is TOTALLY unbalanced.

*sigh* why can't people remember quality games? Like Tie Fighter, and Dark Forces?

Smoking? Why do I really get this **** like every 2 days, "Naslund? No. 5? Were you on drugs when you posted that comment?", "Samsonov? Were you drunk when you posted that comment?", "The Final Countdown by Europe sucks dude, it was probably one of the most overrated songs of the 80's, how much marijuana did you have for breakfast?"

Why is it that every time I say something, and someone totally disagrees with me, 2 days later they ask if I'm on drugs? I'm only 14 for ****s sake, I know that some underaged people take drugs like drink booze, but those are like, people that are like the retards of the Earth.

Yes, I like Dark Forces and TIE Fighter, yes their great games of the 90's , but come on, why the **** do people ask me if I'm taking drugs when I say something thats complete bull crap to someone?

Edited by Gorth
Circumventing laguage filter

deicideLogo5.jpg

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

Hmm I thought the EU wasn't too bad... the New Jedi Order series is actually pretty good. I just dislike the ending...

Jacen should of killed Jaina.

Edited by Bass-GameMaster

62nzp7r.jpg

""Savior, conqueror, hero, villain. You are all things, Revan

Hmm I thought the EU wasn't too bad... the New Jedi Order series is actually pretty good. I just dislike the ending...

the EU in general is pretty ok. it's biggest problem stems from the different authors telling stories that contradict, this was solved somewhat in the NJO but even that suffered from having characters radically different in terms of power and personality between books.

Victor of the 5 year fan fic competition!

Kevin Butler will awesome your face off.

• 2 weeks later...

the EU in general is pretty ok. it's biggest problem stems from the different authors telling stories that contradict, this was solved somewhat in the NJO but even that suffered from having characters radically different in terms of power and personality between books.

o:)