Sign in to follow this  
pabs84

star wars kotor2

i have just recently bought kotor2 and discovered that i needed a detonator driver to run it.problem is, when i actually got hold of the forementioned driver it was still asking for this peticular driver.im running vista on a machine that should in theory run this game without hitch as it's 2 weeks old.help,played this on the xbox a while ago and would love to play again especially as i have spent money on it.http://forums.obsidian.net/style_emoticons/default/ermm.gif

i have just recently bought kotor2 and discovered that i needed a detonator driver to run it.problem is, when i actually got hold of the forementioned driver it was still asking for this peticular driver.im running vista on a machine that should in theory run this game without hitch as it's 2 weeks old.help,played this on the xbox a while ago and would love to play again especially as i have spent money on it.http://forums.obsidian.net/style_emoticons/default/ermm.gif

There some fixes guide to running Kotor 2 on vista under the Kotor 2 forums.

In the FAQ, specifically. I don't believe you need any particular driver to run it, other than the latest driver for your particular graphics card.

"An electric puddle is not what I need right now." (Nina Kalenkov)