Aye or nay?  

17 members have voted

1. 1. Aye or Nay?

• Aye
    • Nay
    • Undecided
    • That's just plain stupid

coverzg0.png

Deleted the old cover. I hope this font looks better. Thanks for all your help.

And yes there's a bit of hentai in it, but only a paragraph. It's mostly action and horror.

Edited by Eddo36

You're trying to hard with that. In stead of Brian Reaper, call him Alan Price

Sounds like someone trying to sell me a washing machine.

Eddo, I must protest at the text, I thought they were merely placeholders for now. The new font just screams "I'm not supposed to be here".

Will the back cover have the same background continued?

Um yeah well I thought the text was an improvement to the generic one. Already had 4 copies of my book made with the cover exactly as the pic. Why don't you think the text is fitting?

And the back cover is all black, save for the description which is light gray.

Edited by Eddo36

Already had 4 copies of my book made with the cover exactly as the pic.

How are you making it then? I assume not (or not yet) with a proper printing press if you've just made four. It's hard to explain, but the font's aesthetic style just doesn't work with the picture. Sort of like a flowing Victorian script in a WWII background, or Arial on a Wedding invitation. Certainly better than the generic placeholder before, but I strongly suggest taking more time with it. Things like that can make your cover look very amateur.

How are you making it then? I assume not (or not yet) with a proper printing press if you've just made four. It's hard to explain, but the font's aesthetic style just doesn't work with the picture. Sort of like a flowing Victorian script in a WWII background, or Arial on a Wedding invitation. Certainly better than the generic placeholder before, but I strongly suggest taking more time with it. Things like that can make your cover look very amateur.

I'm currently print/ordering them via Lulu. http://www.lulu.com/content/5569085

Unfortunately they don't give too many font options. The book isn't mass produced yet so this is still the placeholder stage. I think I'm starting to agree with you on the font though. Might change it again.

Is the special guy's left foot using your name as a foot base? It just seems to be floating there.

Victor of the 5 year fan fic competition!

Kevin Butler will awesome your face off.