Help - Black Screen of nothingness

First, I'm running this in Windows XP, so we shouldn't be looking at Vista related problems.

I am at the point in the game where i have completed the second run through Onderon, and am supposed to go to Dantooine for the Jedi council. Unfortunately, when I go there, when I exit the Ebon Hawk all I get is a black screen. No menus, no cutsceen, no crash, nothing. I can, however alt-tab out and use the task manager to shut it down. The game prompts me if I really want to quit without saving, and exits otherwise normally. I've gone back to earlier saves, and, as near as I can tell, this has been the start since I left Dantooine after completing it the first time.

My guess is some quest flag got set wrong, and the game doesn't know what to do, but that's just a guess at this point. Any ideas on how to fix this? The game lists as being 60+ hours, which means I've probably put 80-100 into it so far; I'd rather not do it all over again, just yet. Next year maybe, but not yet.

Harry Voyager

------------------

System Information

------------------

Time of this report: 1/4/2009, 03:23:44

Machine name: VAGABOND

Operating System: Windows XP Home Edition (5.1, Build 2600) Service Pack 3 (2600.xpsp_sp3_gdr.080814-1236)

Language: English (Regional Setting: English)

System Manufacturer: NVIDIA

System Model: NF68

BIOS: Phoenix - AwardBIOS v6.00PG

Processor: Intel

Edited by Voyager