Which new Force Power are you most...

Which new Force power do you want most?  

64 members have voted

1. 1. Which new Force power do you want most?

• Force Fury
    • Force Crush
    • Force Scream
    • Force Sight
    • Force Clairvoyance
    • Force Confusion
    • Battle Meditation

I pick Force Confusion. When I heard of it, I immediately thought of the "Berserk" spell from Might & Magic 7 and 8, where a beserked enemy would randomly attack it's compatriots. Hell, you could cast it on guards and they'd attack each other, yet no one was the wiser (strangely though, casting Shrinking Ray on peasants was considered evil).

Force Crush

"The only difference between genius and stupidity is genius has its limits!" - Albert Einstein.

"It's better to be thought a fool, than to open your mouth and remove all doubt!"

"You can try to kill me, you'd fail!, but you can try!" - Revan.

"When you have exhausted all other possibilities whatever remains, however improbable must be the truth." - Sherlock Holmes (a.k.a. Sir Arthur Conan Dole)

"A lack of planning on your part, does not constitute an emergency on my part"

AscendedPaladin.png

Thank you rubber man. Any how Fury, because of the scene I saw in the offical tralier. Where you get encircled by the group of sith and the brown-outfitted men. The scene seems like the force power can be used. Because of the 15 sith you keep getting stregnth from each of them you kill by the time your done even you weakest mele weapon could be a one hit kill if the effect last that long. Confusion could be used too, but I much rather use that with force crush against only two opponents in a confusion on until the others dead and then force crush the confused one.

Evolutionary Development

Well, as far as classification of various psychic powers is concerned, Clairvoyance is the ability to see with your mind (such as beyond doors, and whatnot). Premonition is seeing into the future.

I voted for Fury. I mean... It's so boss; why not vote for it?

Curious about the subraces in Pillars of Eternity? Check out 

Well many new powers seem to be very interesting. but I'm most interested in force Scream, Force Crush and Battle Medidation.

Despite the fact that many people who've played KOTOR has a negative view on it, I'm still very optimistic about the Februari release and can't wait to get my paws on the game :D