New Obsidz Gaim?

Pop

That better be the 1930-s film noir style RPG that I have been waiting for. With all the femme fatales, mysteries and gunplay. If it is not, I WILL be dissapointed. (Please Obsidian?)

Also why aren't there any good Shadowrun RPGS after the SNES one? Can't anyone make a good RPG out of it?

Edited by Purkake

I hope it's a racing game based on the DnD franchise. That would be so fresh

Mmm tactical turn-based racing. Reminds me of the time in BG2 when I had Korgan run around with a lich chasing after him while the rest of the party was pelting it with spells and arrows... good times!

Edited by Purkake

Awesomely fresh! Itd be like "2 furious 4 drizzt" and Vin Diesel would play Elminister and they would enter a rap contest and win a trip to the moon and there would be like a giant robot spider there that they would fight!

DISCLAIMER: Do not take what I write seriously unless it is clearly and in no uncertain terms, declared by me to be meant in a serious and non-humoristic manner. If there is no clear indication, asume the post is written in jest. This notification is meant very seriously and its purpouse is to avoid misunderstandings and the consequences thereof. Furthermore; I can not be held accountable for anything I write on these forums since the idea of taking serious responsability for my unserious actions, is an oxymoron in itself.

Important: as the following sentence contains many naughty words I warn you not to read it under any circumstances; botty, knickers, wee, erogenous zone, psychiatrist, clitoris, stockings, bosom, poetry reading, dentist, fellatio and the department of agriculture.

"I suppose outright stupidity and complete lack of taste could also be considered points of view. "

We can do without another D&D game. I am not even close to being a fan of 4th edition rules. But if we must, NWN3 on a new engine would be ok. The engine that NWN2 is using was out dated a long time ago.

War is Peace, Freedom is Slavery, Ignorance is Strength

Baldur's Gate modding
TeamBG
Baldur's Gate modder/community leader
Baldur's Gate - Enhanced Edition beta tester
Baldur's Gate 2 - Enhanced Edition beta tester

Icewind Dale - Enhanced Edition beta tester

I hope it's a racing game based on the DnD franchise. That would be so fresh

I'm not buying it unless it's turn-based and isometric.

We can do without another D&D game. I am not even close to being a fan of 4th edition rules. But if we must, NWN3 on a new engine would be ok. The engine that NWN2 is using was out dated a long time ago.

Yeah you and me both, 4th edition is horrible IMO. And 3.5 has worked for NWN2 so far...

Every RPG that Obsidian does, from now on, should have its own rules system, specifically designed for it.

"My hovercraft is full of eels!" - Hungarian tourist
I am Dan Quayle of the Romans.
I want to tattoo a map of the Netherlands on my nether lands.
Heja Sverige!!
Everyone should cuffawkle more.
The wrench is your friend. :bat:

21935991.jpg

Yo dawg, dey at Obshidzzle should totally let X-to-da-muthafraggin-Z pimp dat NWN2. He be like trippin dat **** oldschool!

"NWN 3: One Does Not Simply Drive into Waterdeep"

What about a catapult?

DISCLAIMER: Do not take what I write seriously unless it is clearly and in no uncertain terms, declared by me to be meant in a serious and non-humoristic manner. If there is no clear indication, asume the post is written in jest. This notification is meant very seriously and its purpouse is to avoid misunderstandings and the consequences thereof. Furthermore; I can not be held accountable for anything I write on these forums since the idea of taking serious responsability for my unserious actions, is an oxymoron in itself.

Important: as the following sentence contains many naughty words I warn you not to read it under any circumstances; botty, knickers, wee, erogenous zone, psychiatrist, clitoris, stockings, bosom, poetry reading, dentist, fellatio and the department of agriculture.

"I suppose outright stupidity and complete lack of taste could also be considered points of view. "

I want to see those IWD assets put to use. Something wintry, forlorn and deliciously barbaric.

Wouldn't mind a Chtulhu romp or something steampunkish either.

kirottu said:
I was raised by polar bears. I had to fight against blood thirsty wolves and rabid penguins to get my food. Those who were too weak to survive were sent to Sweden.

It has made me the man I am today. A man who craves furry hentai.

So let us go and embrace the rustling smells of unseen worlds

K3?? PLEASE?? Oh wait, that's not possible... *cries* damn MMOs...

In 7th grade, I teach the students how Chuck Norris took down the Roman Empire, so it is good that you are starting early on this curriculum.

R.I.P. KOTOR 2003-2008 KILLED BY THOSE GREEDY MONEY-HOARDING ************* AND THEIR *****-*** MMOS

K3. MAYBE. JUST MAYBE.

But I would very much like something steampunk.

"Alright, I've been thinking. When life gives you lemons, don't make lemonade - make life take the lemons back! Get mad! I don't want your damn lemons, what am I supposed to do with these? Demand to see life's manager. Make life rue the day it thought it could give Cave Johnson lemons. Do you know who I am? I'm the man who's gonna burn your house down! With the lemons. I'm going to to get my engineers to invent a combustible lemon that burns your house down!"

That would be awesome and you know it.

"Alright, I've been thinking. When life gives you lemons, don't make lemonade - make life take the lemons back! Get mad! I don't want your damn lemons, what am I supposed to do with these? Demand to see life's manager. Make life rue the day it thought it could give Cave Johnson lemons. Do you know who I am? I'm the man who's gonna burn your house down! With the lemons. I'm going to to get my engineers to invent a combustible lemon that burns your house down!"

Is this a wish list? Then I wish for an open-world action RPG with a strong story and.. vehicles. Kind of like the RPG equivalent of GTA4. Made by Obsidian.

I don't care about the setting, but contemporary times with nothing supernatural would be perfect for me.

Swedes, go to: Spel2, for the latest game reviews in swedish!

Is this a wish list? Then I wish for an open-world action RPG with a strong story and.. vehicles. Kind of like the RPG equivalent of GTA4. Made by Obsidian.

I don't care about the setting, but contemporary times with nothing supernatural would be perfect for me.

So you would also want a film noir style 1930s detective story? The graphics could be Sin City style and you could be a detective solving mysteries and having gunfights with thugs. But not like Mafia, it was good, but this would need to be more detectiv-y.

But if we must, NWN3 on a new engine would be ok. The engine that NWN2 is using was out dated a long time ago.

An engine which is less demanding imho. Start from scratch, focus heavily on animation. A bit more minimalistic, something

that gives you more control. The NWN2 engine has a click'n_sit_back_and_behold_what_happens feel to it. I'd need better

response-time and less graphics-fireworks from spells etc. to feel thoroughly immersed.

Sometimes, less is more.

N.

I know I hope in vain, but I hope its Tracy Jordans "Goregasm: Legend of the Dongslayer" I would easily pay a billion dollars for that game

Being a fan of Bloodlines a new WoD game (offline) would be great too.

Otherwise; steampunk suggestion wins, with a DX like game as third (but they already make that).

^

I agree that that is such a stupid idiotic pathetic garbage hateful retarded scumbag evil satanic nazi like term ever created. At least top 5.

TSLRCM Official Forum || TSLRCM Moddb || My other KOTOR2 mods || TSLRCM (English version) on Steam || [M4-78EP on Steam

Formerly known as BattleWookiee/BattleCookiee